super powers?

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by ki-lan, Feb 17, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. ki-lan

ki-lan New Member

so this is a pretty common question to ask, what one super power would you want if you could have any. myself id like teleportation similair to jumper.

2. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

uuuhhhmmm! I'd like be as fast as the flash!!

The flash is cool

3. ki-lan

ki-lan New Member

lol. i remember talking with one of my friends about a point where the flash actually went so fast that his clothes burst into flame. he then became the worlds fastest streaker.

4. sillylittlepet

yesssss

see? He's the best!

5. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

telekinesis on a molecular level. with the ability to move individual molecules, you have the ability to turn one thing into another. like air, into a car... or clothes into air.... or clothes into different clothes, or stones into gold... the list is endless...

like, "oh crap there shooting at me, think think think, aha a gun!" and poof a gun appears, conjured out of air!

6. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Mind control. That's all I've got to say.

7. ki-lan

ki-lan New Member

sebastian... using my great powers of deduction i have come to the conclusion that you are a dom.

and sparrow, i prefer tactile telekinesis. its the kind of thing where you go "crap, they are shooting at me... im just gonna pick up this building..."

8. phillyskin

phillyskin Member

pyrokinesis is the big one for me.

9. master jey

master jey Moderator

Immortality! being an overlord of my own torture dungeon for eternity

10. Ceilidh

Ceilidh Member

I think I'd like teleportation, the ability to travel here and there; wherever my heart desired.

Sparrow. Nice ability. I envy you.

Seb. You already have the ability of mind control. "Periwinkle.". (Hahaa. That word still makes me laugh!)

11. sillylittlepet

lol what?!

I've already forgotten this periwinkle joke XD

12. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

that is true ki-lan, but id rather have the ability to turn their gun into a cobra and the bullets into daisies or butterflies.

13. ki-lan

ki-lan New Member

it would be exceedingly difficult to turn their guns into a live cobra. the molecular difference between a live cobra and a dead cobra is pretty much nothing. you'd have to manually start a whole hell of a lot of reactions plus give them a slight electric charge all at the same time. now one of the things you could do is put a few cubic miles of air into the inside of a marble (mostly hollowed out with only a millimeter thick shell of glass) and toss it at them. it breaks and suddenly theres a rather large pressure explosion in their face.

14. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

very true, but providing an electric charge would not be difficult considering the fact that your rearranging molecules, which means your manipulating atoms, and therefore creating slight electric charges anyways. simply combine them for a single charge. or one could simply turn the person shooting at you into air.... therefore removing the threat all together.

15. Sub_krow

Sub_krow New Member

Very interesting ideas you all have but I would have to go with being able to control time. I think that would be awesome cause I would be able to do anything pretty much. Kinda like teleportation with more walking.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM