SUPER EXTREME SCAT VIDEO

krasotka

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My Shit In Your Ass! 2010

If you like things the extremest way and look for hardcore scat scenes, join these girls! Latifa and Lizandra are two nasty dominatrixes who love to play kinky fetish games. Lizandra has gone to a fetish session but it was not what she expected. To compensate this fail and finish Lizandra's sadness, Latifa and her decide to use her most special tricks, doing lots of ass to ass scat scenes (directly from ass to ass!), anal fisting, and SHIT coming out in a way you've never seen before to get this wasted time back in a delicious way! Kinky, nasty and EXTREME!

Format: MPG
Size: 253MB
Duration: 1:02min

Download Here:

http://smplace.com/download?/ka2tyx...t_anal_fisting_(my_shit_in_your_ass).mpg.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

krasotka

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mike the Cheeseburger

This video belongs to the category of a Fantasy Roleplay where I am the witch that transforms her bad boy-friend into what she thinks is more useful - food. To be more precise - a cheeseburger! The worst part of this transformation is the fact that he is going to be totally aware, with all of his senses intact, during the whole time he goes through the experience - as I eat, slowly chew him into pieces, swallow, fully digest, and shit his sorry ass out the next morning. By devouring My silly boy-friend, I make him submit to Me in the most sadistic and cruel fashion anyone can think of!

Format: WMV
Size: 419MB
Duration: 19min

Download Here:

Mike the Cheeseburger.wmv - 419.0 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account