Suggestions for somone to new to SM

decoyicus

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have been looking at the all the sex shop sites I could find but the only ponytail I found that I liked the look of and was in my price range was this one http://www.bondagefetishstore.com/p/pony_play/AXR-VE775.html the one I would really like to get her but is far to expensive is this one http://www.bondagefetishstore.com/p/pony_play/ASR-C791.html I would like to get something in red to match her hair but at the end of the day I am willing to settle for black

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

decoyicus

Last night I got some real inspiration about what to do in the bedroom I decided to mix sensations I didn't have much at hand but ended up with a plastic cooking spoon , an electric tooth brush , some clothes pegs, a hair tipped professional grade paintbrush and some ice cubes. I blindfolded my girl friend with a old thin bandanna so that she could still she light but not what I was doing I had her lie on the bed on her back and started by inspecting every inch of her body and making comments stuff like "your nipples are awfully perky tonight" and "I see you have been trimming your beautiful pubes"(I'm not quite sure what my goal of this was she has the body of a goddess and knows it) but I was enjoying it and so was she I then moved on to different sensation I started with the paint brush making slow circles around her nipples this was getting her really horny so I surprised her by rubbing an ice cube just above her pussy and on her outer lips suddenly her body was covered in goosebumps and she was moaning I decided to contrast this with some pain and started spanking her boobs with the spoon then I got really creative I told her to close her legs and hold them shut I placed the electric tooth bush between her thighs then positioned the bristles on her clit and turned it up to full I told her to hold it there until I said she could stop I was really surprised when she whispered "Yes ...... master" (this surprised me since we hadn't spoken about what we where going to call each other) her body was shivering with pleasure uncontrollably but she managed to hold the tooth brush in place I upped the ante by putting the clothes pegs on her nipples and lightly caressing her stomach and face with the paintbrush her arms and back started jerking uncontrollably and she came I told her to released the tooth brush then I ate her out with the pegs and the blindfold still on she came again pretty quickly after that we had some gentle passionate sex both came then fell asleep (we woke up a bit sticky) anyway tell we what you think and if you have any tips for how I can ramp things up

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

sebastian

Decoy, sounds like a great example of sensation play!n If it pleases the two of you, then keep doing what you're doing, but add different sensations to keep her guessing about what you're going to do next. You might order her to not cum without your permission--you'll punish her if she does--and then gradually work to make her cum. She'll probably start begging for permission as she gets closer, but deny it. Her struggle to not cum will be arousing to both of you. You can either give her permission eventually (in which case she'll probably cum immediately), or refuse it and then give her some sort of punishment when she does finally cum. It sounds like she enjoys verbal interaction, so work it in. "Look at the little slut trying not to cum. I'm gonna be real angry if you do, but you're such a horny bitch you're never gonna be able to control it."

Fileboom Premium Account

decoyicus

Our Latest Dare

Damn Seb, even *I* got horny reading that. Guess there's a sub side to me after all.

Anyhoooo~ public dares huh? I guess to up the ante on the mini-skirt with no panties dare you could have her wear a ponytail buttplug. A small one if she's not used to doing anything anal or if she hasn't been trained. Definitely research anal training before you do it! A lot can go wrong if you do it wrong (but that pretty much sums up BDSM/D/s right there). Anyway, you could go to the mall with her wearing that and have her ride up the escalator with a shopping bag between her feet. I don't remember WHICH thread on read that on on this forum, but that was what one dom/sub did.

I though you might like to know about our latest dare we came up with it this morning over breakfast the dare was for me. what she wants me to do is "get pulled over by a cop say that he is sexy then proposition him for casual sex" and I decided that if I do this she has to do all the house work (including cleaning the windows) completely naked for a week I think she will enjoy it because she has an amazing body and is an exhibitionist but I would love to see this

Fileboom Premium Account

decoyicus