Suggestions for "branding"

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Kinginwar, Mar 21, 2012.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Kinginwar

Kinginwar New Member

My girlfriend and I are new to S&M and we want to try to be less vanilla. She is the submissive in the relationship and I've decided to find a way to discreetly brand her as my slave. Discreetly because like I said we are still vanilla and she has to hide this from her friends and family. I decided on an anklet. I want to engrave it since the engraving will be small and unnoticeable. There's two lines and 8 characters per line available. Any suggestions of what to put to make it discreet but clear?
    i.e. property of, loving slave, etc. etc. Thanks in advance!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Revenance

Revenance New Member

I was also thinking of doing this, but didn't want to do a choker or a bracelet. I think the anklet idea is grand. Sixteen characters split into two lines makes the phrasing tough though, especially if you want to brand it with your name. Perhaps something like...

"I Belong
    To xxxxx"

"This Ass"
    "Is Owned"

3. Revenance

Revenance New Member

By the way, I'm so fucking doing this now. :D

4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I'm slightly confused. Do you want to engrave an anklet for her, or do you want to brand her? In the BDSM community, branding (pressing a hot iron to skin to leave a permanent mark) is an actual practice. So could you clarify?

5. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Also scarification is a bit different than branding... and if you're doing something like that, I'd get a professional to, both for safety reasons and surety that it looks good.

Be sure you two are very serious, if you do mean for permanent branding or scarification. It's not much different than tattooing your lover's name on you or something.

6. Kinginwar

Kinginwar New Member

Yeah, I understand that. She isn't ready for that extreme of a marking and we both feel like just marking her up with sharpies are stupid. I want to get her an anklet to signify my ownership over her, like a collar but more discreet you know?

7. Kinginwar

Kinginwar New Member

Yeah, I think that it is a great way to discreetly symbolize submission :) Have fun, if you got anymore ideas let me know please!

8. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Ah, ok. I was going to say that you're probably not ready for branding, but it looks like you already know that. Perhaps you might look for an anklet you could put a lock on--she wears it until you unlock it.

9. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I know of a sub with a collar that wears like a choker and locks so only her dom can take it off (she mentioned a story about being searched when passing through metal detectors at the court house, because she couldn't take it off). If I can find out who made it, maybe I'll let you know.

10. Sir's_Little_Pet

Sir's_Little_Pet New Member

Wow, I really like that idea of an anklet...very sweet!!! ...ponders... maybe I should ask my Sir about this..hmmmmmm :D

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM