Suggestions for Anal Play

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Ms.sub13, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

Recently my Master said he wants to fuck my ass. It is painful for me since I have neve really done it before. I need suggestions so it won't hurt so much so I can please master. Please let me know if you have any.
    Thank you,
    Ms. Sub13:confused:

2. Prissy

Prissy Member

you could try to insert butt plugs of various sizes when you aer not with him, to try to familiarize yourself with it.

3. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

What can you do and what can't you do with butt plugs in? I am really new to the anal idea

4. Prissy

Prissy Member

Last I heard, since I haven't seen a butt plug except for pictures would be you cannot use the bathroom with them in

5. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

I can't find any information on them. My master bought the training kit but it still really hurts and makes me bleed. Idk if that is normal and websites just don't have the info I need

6. Prissy

Prissy Member

Tarynn's slave is the best one for advice on butt plugs

Maybe drop him a line

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  7. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

Thank you

8. monkeygirl

monkeygirl Guest

I beleive it's all in relaxing as much as possible and plenty of lube. It takes practice to be able to relax during anal, but after a couple times, trust me, you'll be begging for more.

9. Yeah, I agree. I'm not a virgin, but it's been a very long time for me, so my sphincter muscles have gone really tight again. My master has given me a little attention here tonight, but without lube wasn't able to get as far as he'd have liked, so with all the right equipment we will be starting more 'formal' anal training this coming weekend.

10. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

My master started my training for it last night.

11. bad_jonny

bad_jonny New Member

Relax...use a glove and start with a finger with lots of lube....then a small vibrator...maybe two fingers....take your time....lots of lube.....relax and be careful. Bleeding is bad. Could be indicative of a fissure, which can be dangerous. Never ram it in, slow and careful is the trick. Watch yourself in a mirror. When you can take a large vibrator, you are ready for Master. Enjoy!

12. bad_jonny

bad_jonny New Member

Sorry, I forgot, buttplugs are fun, but, REALLY stretch you out. Wait until you have used the normal vibrator or Master. Once you have the technique down, larger buttplugs will not bother you.

13. Lube, lube, lube.

14. Last night was the first time I have ever done anal experimantation using lube. I couldn't get over the difference. It still hurt a little, but only very slightly, and had 2 fingers inside me without me even realising. I thought it was just one finger, because it had slipped inside so easily.

15. arsynrose

arsynrose New Member

if you don't have any lube try doing anal in a spooning position...it's a little bit less painful and allows more acsess to your whole body.