subspace: black and white

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by subspace, Jun 8, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. subspace

subspace Member

Black or white?

Attached Files:

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Seattledom

Seattledom Member

Very Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Black definitely.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  3. Pain-Taker

Pain-Taker New Member

I say black since i never been a really big fan of white.

4. Emma

Emma Member

Depends what ur going for! Blacks way more sexy but white is cute and innocent! I like the black, sexy is always better i think!!

5. pyroaquatic

pyroaquatic Member

Personally I like black AND white....

but go for the black.

6. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I'm going to vote for white. While i think that the black looks nice, mid-drift cuts in lingerie have a tendency to make you look pudgy in the mid section, especially if the pigment is drastically different then your skin tone.

7. subspace

subspace Member

Pudgy? Yikes, but okay I agree. Guess I shouldn't have asked if I didn't want to know! :( *subspace gets on stairmaster*
    Just thought I would share some pics so all you regulars have an idea of who you are chatting with. :p

8. nix

nix Guest

Don't you listen to him Subspace :) I vote black.

9. Nyx

Nyx Member

White. It always looks so clean and fresh. :p

10. subspace

subspace Member

Maybe this black is better.

Attached Files:

11. Amuk

Amuk Member

Definitely black. I don't really agree with Sparrow. Maybe what he sees is because of the angle of the picture.

12. subspace

subspace Member

Thanks everyone!!!!

13. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

you took what i said wrong. i wasn't saying it made YOU look pudgy, i was saying in general, mi-drift shirts have a tendency to make ANYONE look pudgy. Trust me, I'm a fan of black. And if the white one was black and the black one was white, I'd have said black. I simply don't like that particular style of outfit.

14. subspace

subspace Member

Oh I know what you meant Sparrow, its okay, but no woman wants to see the word ‘pudgy’ in their picture thread! I tottaly get what you are saying and actually agree with you, so really not a big deal! I was just trying to find some half-decent pics to post and these are what I had.

15. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

for what its worth, i do think you look good in both pics, but as for my preference....

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM