Submissive women bound & fucked by men in BDSM fantasies.

lanteh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

"No Holes Barred Pt II "
04/08/2011

Cheyenne Jewel
Just when it seemed like it couldn't get any hotter..it does...Cheyenne is now bound to the bed...The boys continue to have their way with her. The intensity is turned up a couple notches now though...She struggles to answer their inquiries and for each correct answer she receives a reward. No holes are barred and Cheyenne's holes are filled to the brim. Ass, cunt, mouth...nothing is spared. Splayed out on the bed, Cheyenne opens wide and takes it all. Finally, her gagged and gaping mouth is spattered with cum...

File name: fd_barred2.m4v
Size: 393 Mb
Duration: 00:33:00
Resolution: 960 x 720 Mpeg4 (m4v)

DOWNLOAD
fd_ barred2.part1.rar
fd_ barred2.part2.rar

Please visit my site:
www.promo-xxx.com

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

lanteh

"Angel seeking Salvation"

Angel Vain & Annie Cruz
Angel has a typical story...Saddled with a three year relationship that has started to lose a bit of it's luster in the bedroom. We've all been there before... Her fantasy isn't quite as typical though and she has come to us for salvation...Seems that this lovely Angel's desires requires the company of a Dominant male & female...We are only happy to once again oblige... Angel's escapade begins with Annie & Jordan pawing lustily at her exposed body. As the action intensifies, she'll find her holes filled and her appetite for dark desires to only just be realized...

File name: fd_angel.m4v
Size: 449 Mb
Duration: 00:38:12

DOWNLOAD
fd_angel.part1.rar
fd_angel.part2.rar

Please visit my site:
www.promo-xxx.com

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

"Angel seeking Salvation Pt II "

Angel Vain & Annie Cruz
And so it seems this vivacious lady's fetish fantasy has only just begun... Annie & Jordan continue to play their roles to the fullest for our paying customer...However, are they playing a role at all? 2 on 1 action resumes to it's fullest as Angel gets it from both sides. Annie buries her strap-on to the hilt as Jordan plugs away. Angel complies happily, her dark dreams finally coming true...She opens her mouth wide for a faceful of cum and greedily laps up her reward...

File name: fd_angel2.m4v
Size: 253 Mb
Duration: 00:21:12

DOWNLOAD
fd_angel2.rar

Please visit my site:
www.promo-xxx.com

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

"The Devil is in The Details"

Brandy Aniston
A lone divorcee has contacted us. She has a long, deep seated fantasy that she has been concocting. She has come to the right place…Brandy is made aware of the rules. She says she is ready and we agree to the terms…The dossiers are handed out to the crew, the in depth details are revealed. Brandy's dark desires are acknowledged and the game is afoot… Brandy's escapade begins as she takes a leisurely jog. The madmen await and spring when the time is ripe… Back to the Dungeon she is taken and it all begins to unfold…

File name: fd_Devil.m4v
Size: 400 Mb
Duration: 00:34:12

DOWNLOAD
fd_Devil.part1.rar
fd_Devil.part2.rar

Please visit my site:
www.promo-xxx.com

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

"The Devil is in The Details Pt II"

Brandy Aniston
Brandy's fantasy plays out further...Her long held back desires have now come to light...She is manhandled in the Dungeon per her initial request and she has paid handsomely for this service. The boys have no issues providing this lonely lady with exactly what she needs and then some...At then end of the day, Brandy will certainly receive her moneys worth...

File name: fd_devil2.m4v
Size: 311 Mb
Duration: 00:26:12

DOWNLOAD
fd_devil2.part1.rar
fd_devil2.part2.rar

Please visit my site:
www.promo-xxx.com

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

"Three the Hard Way"

Cherry Torn
Today's a big day... A client is interested in pursuing our slave Cherry but, she must be broken in... It begins with the vibe. Roped to wall, Cherry gyrates as Ogre harnesses it to her pussy and flips the switch...Cherry gasps as she cums and then the situation unfolds...A motley crew of seedy characters has been assembled to break our lucious slave girl in and they will go to any means to ensure that this Damsel will show us the money...

File name: fd_hard_way.m4v
Size: 304 Mb
Duration: 00:26:00

DOWNLOAD
fd_hard_way.part1.rar
fd_hard_way.part2.rar

Please visit my site:
www.promo-xxx.com

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

"Three the Hard Way Part II "

Cherry Torn
This buxom bangtail is surely going to prove her worth when all is said and done... Cherry's testing carries on as she is filled to the brim with these 3 sadistic studs... All the stops have been pulled out and our fine slave is certainly put through her paces to prove that she does indeed have what it takes to be part of our elite stable of slaves...

File name:fd_hard_way2.m4v
Size: 451 Mb
Duration: 00:38:12

DOWNLOAD
fd_hard_way2.part1.rar
fd_hard_way2.part2.rar

Please visit my site:
www.promo-xxx.com

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

"The Applicant Part I "

Nikki Daniels
Nikki is interviewing for a nursing position at a hospital for the deranged... During the interview process, she discovers that some of the patients need to be restrained... Something about this ignites a spark in her curiousity and she requests a demonstration of these so called "restraint techniques" and her interviewer is more than happy to oblige...Things take a wild turn when the demonstration becomes reality. It seems that Dr. Sanders has a special interview procedure that Nikki wasn't quite expecting...Just what will she do to get this job?

File name: fd_nik.m4v
Size: 466 Mb
Duration: 00:32:11

DOWNLOAD
fd_nik.part1.rar
fd_nik.part2.rar
fd_nik.part3.rar

Please visit my site:
www.promo-xxx.com

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

"The Applicant Part II "

Nikki Daniels
The bizarre "application process" steams onward as Dr. Alex exhibits his ominous tastes and expectations towards exactly what a prospective employee should expect. Nikki seems bewildered and out of sorts at this unexpected display. She has gone far beyond what she would ever have imagined she would in order to secure emplyment that's for sure. Question is: Has she gone far enough?

File name: fd_nik2.m4v
Size: 397 Mb
Duration: 00:30:11

DOWNLOAD
fd_nik2.part1.rar
fd_nik2.part2.rar

Please visit my site:
www.promo-xxx.com

Fileboom Premium Account

lanteh

"A Tale of Two Sisters Part I "

Tati & Taylor Russo
In Part One of this sordid tale, Christian is stuck in a Catch 22. He loves his girlfriend but, cannot stand her sister. Just when he thinks he has some time to himself... the sister shows up unannounced. The dirty, little tramp has some sneaky shit up her sleeve and begins to make a move on her sister's man. Despite the fact that she annoys the hell out of him, Christian decides that its time to put this chick in her place. Just as things are getting a little intense, his girlfriend surprisingly arrives. Her shock and dismay at seeing her man is just the tip of the iceburg as Christian decides it's time to show both of these bitches who the Boss really is...

File name: fd_Two_Sisters.wmv
Size: 252 Mb
Duration: 00:32:57
Resolution: 790 x 444 Windows media (wmv)

DOWNLOAD
fd_Two_Sisters.rar

Please visit my site:
www.promo-xxx.com

Fileboom Premium Account