Subforum Idea

Venym

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I feel that the forum needs more sub-folders. For example, "Personals" you have how many pages of this and that.

Why not add a couple of sub-folders in there. Make it a little more organised. Doms, Dommes, Masters, Subs, Slaves, etc. So people can find more of what they're looking for.

Pics and movies... Well that one should be obvious. :p

General Discussion. Could add Knowledge Center(How to's and what not), Playroom Ideas, a Playroom, etc, etc etc.

I really think that more sub-folders would really enliven this site more, and make it less hectic to go through.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

Just replying quick- and realize I'm a mod so I can't make theses changes.

I think the suggestions for personals is good, though maybe not so many- just Dom/mes/Masters seeking, Subs/Slaves seeking, fetishists seeking or something like that.

Pics and movies has a lot of sub categories in the Net section, and the unsorted one (Your Own Pics/Movies) doesn't really need categories as it gets so little traffic.

I think general discussion basically IS a knowledge center, but adding a section for new people questions and a section for more advanced questions, or a section for play related questions vs a section for relationship related questions might be neat. A whole newcomer's section might be good, though it might discourage the reading of the FAQ. As long as it's not an introduction thread section, those are annoying as hell and we have a thread for it.

I dislike the idea of a playroom because I think play is best kept to PMs and the chat room, but it would be useful, seeing as the threads pop up a lot.

The main problem with all these subforums is that the forum doesn't get a ton of posting traffic, so there would be a lot of subforums that got no activity for weeks on end. However, I think sorting out personals and maybe the discussion section would be nice.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

pushkin

We get so many questions asking why people cannot post in the movies threads, so perhaps if I repost the rules here, you might see them. This is also mentioned throughout the Rules forum. Since people seem not to read that portion, maybe a big post like this will help.

-You must have two posts that are not spam- this applies whether it's advertising spam or things like 'hi!' or 'thanks' on every thread you see. Even the posts that aren't advertisements disrupt threads and are frankly annoying. Contribute to discussion or go hold a conversation in the spam section. You could post things like that, but they'll get deleted and you'll be at square one.

-You must have been a member for 24 hours.

These rules are to weed out the massive amounts of spambots and things that come through- and trust me, they have made a difference.

For the time being, you can post anywhere outside of the videos section, as long as you're not spamming us or (of course) breaking any forum rules.

And just so you know from the start, moderators cannot change the rule, nor can we change you specifically so you can post, even if we know you're not a bot. It's not just that it's unfair, but we literally can't make those changes.

Thanks, hope this clears things up. If after all these you still can't post, then go on and message one of the mods or admin.

Fileboom Premium Account