Subforum Idea

Discussion in 'Rules, announcement, your questions and suggestion' started by Venym, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Venym

Venym New Member

I feel that the forum needs more sub-folders. For example, "Personals" you have how many pages of this and that.

Why not add a couple of sub-folders in there. Make it a little more organised. Doms, Dommes, Masters, Subs, Slaves, etc. So people can find more of what they're looking for.

Pics and movies... Well that one should be obvious. :p

General Discussion. Could add Knowledge Center(How to's and what not), Playroom Ideas, a Playroom, etc, etc etc.

I really think that more sub-folders would really enliven this site more, and make it less hectic to go through.
  2. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Just replying quick- and realize I'm a mod so I can't make theses changes.

I think the suggestions for personals is good, though maybe not so many- just Dom/mes/Masters seeking, Subs/Slaves seeking, fetishists seeking or something like that.

Pics and movies has a lot of sub categories in the Net section, and the unsorted one (Your Own Pics/Movies) doesn't really need categories as it gets so little traffic.

I think general discussion basically IS a knowledge center, but adding a section for new people questions and a section for more advanced questions, or a section for play related questions vs a section for relationship related questions might be neat. A whole newcomer's section might be good, though it might discourage the reading of the FAQ. As long as it's not an introduction thread section, those are annoying as hell and we have a thread for it.

I dislike the idea of a playroom because I think play is best kept to PMs and the chat room, but it would be useful, seeing as the threads pop up a lot.

The main problem with all these subforums is that the forum doesn't get a ton of posting traffic, so there would be a lot of subforums that got no activity for weeks on end. However, I think sorting out personals and maybe the discussion section would be nice.
    Last edited: May 8, 2013
  3. Venym

Venym New Member

Thanks for responding so quickly, hopefully it does get more posting traffic, but thanks for the consideration on the ideas. :)