sub male seeks Master OR Mistress for Online

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by yngnlkng, Jun 18, 2012.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. yngnlkng

yngnlkng New Member

Hello! As in the title, I am a submissive male looking for a Master or Mistress for an online relationship.

So, allow me to give some background. In the real world I am a straight male with a girlfriend who knows some, but not the full depth, of my "inner yearnings". Lately our schedules don't overlap well so we spend a great deal of time apart. I want to take this chance to explore deeper into my submissive side :devil:. Ultimately, I am aiming to become a cuckold with her, and fully incorporate my submissive side into our relationship (she is slowly, but surely, making steps in that direction :)).

That aside. In an online relationship, I am looking for someone to dominate me, now. I am pretty attentive to detail, so ideally I am looking for someone who knows how to push the right buttons to continuously make me submit. Specifically, someone who knows how to train and discipline their subjects well.

I like order. Being made to follow rules, regulations, regimens etc... Something about having no choice but to obey has always turned me on. Also, I particularly like degradation and humiliation, and I guess feminization also accompanies those two. Little, everyday things designed to embarrass are ideal. Things like routine updates of flaccid length; only allowing me to wear tight briefs with my cock aimed downwards to prevent erection, etc...

At any rate, if what you have read clicks with you, then I implore you to get in touch. Please PM or email me with your email address, what you think, what you want to know, and what to do to get started.

I am 100% real and serious! Please, serious replies only.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM