Strapon Domination

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Kendra James, Alexandra Snow and Lexi Sindel - Femdom all star gangbang

There is only one way to punish a disloyal slave when he gets caught trying to escape the clutches. His ass gets brutally punished, abused and fucked back into submission by the 3 baddest bitches to ever walk this planet.

Filesize: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:20:31
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 8297 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 320 Kbps

Download: smplace.com/download?

allstar.part1.rar
allstar.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bart202

Chloe Amour - Who's my anal whore?

Mistress Chloe loves pounding male pussies with her strap-on cock and turning them into complete anal whores, unable to ever have regular sex again and only able to cum with a girl cock in their ass. Chloe has been training this whore for a while, locking his cock in chastity and constantly filling his ass with her cock. The slave thinks he is incredibly lucky to have such a sexy latex clad Mistress fucking him constantly, but Chloe knows the sadistic truth - she just enjoys ruining slaves for regular sex forever and making them into obedient and begging anal whores with totally impotent cocks! As Chloe fucks him in position after position, ramming her strap-on deeper and deeper into his ass, she constantly makes her slave beg for her cock. She takes it out periodically just to test him, making sure that he will pitifully beg her to put it back in. Soon he will be so broken that he will need her cock in his ass at all times. Chloe just smiles as she leaves him on her table, still begging for her dick in his ass.

Filesize: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:20:16
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 8370 Kbps

mylittle.part1.rar
mylittle.part2.rar
mylittle.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mistress Chanel - Fucked into Obedience

Tweet Mistress Chanel knows a well fucked slave is a happy and obedient slave. For that reason she keeps her property's hole completely stretched and hollowed out so they will always kneel with a smile on their face. Chanel orders her slut boy to spread his whore legs with pride as she slams her big, thick cock in and out of his gaping fuck hole.

Filesize: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:19:57
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 8344 Kbps

0303cp.part1.rar
0303cp.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Lorelei Lee and Dorian

Long time submissive, Lorelei Lee takes hold of the other end of the whip for this Meninpain update. The sexy Domina proves She can dish what She can take as She paddles, flogs, fucks and ball smacking Her little slut until he squeals. And for Her hard work training the new guy, She is rewarded with a lovely, extensive foot worship and a ripe ass for fucking.

Filesize: 186 MB
Duration: 00:31:23
Resolution: 480x360
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 700 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 125 Kbps

181dorian.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Cybill Troy - Addicted to Mistress Cock

Getting fucked by my big strap-on cock can ruin a man, leave him weak and addicted to me, craving the honor of being pounded in the ass and stretched out like a whore for me. For some, like this slave, it becomes an all-consuming addiction that I use to control him since he's been so sexually destroyed by my vicious anal abuse, his sad little dick can't even function without it.

Filesize: 129 MB
Duration: 00:08:12
Resolution: 720x406
Video: FLV, 23.976 fps,
Audio: AAC, 2 channels,

Addicted.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Sharron Small - Fucked Hard Against The Wall

Sharron Small still has Lance Hart shackled to the brick wall. She is wearing a large strap-on and has pink panties in her hands, which she quickly uses to gag Lance. �I�m sick of hearing you beg and moan like such a sissy bitch��
Sharron slides her long strap-on cock inside Lance and he whimpers. She fucks him slow and sensual at first, then pounds his ass hard. She strips off her bra, grabs him by the hair and rams him against the brick wall with her cock inside of him, �You like feeling my tits against your back while I fuck you?�
She tells Lance to cum like a sissy bitch with his prostate. His cock is raging hard while she pounds his ass until she is done and leaves him twitching and still bound the wall.

Filesize: 392 MB
Duration: 00:10:49
Resolution: 960x540
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 4998 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.0 Kbps

Against.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Sharron Small - Fucked Hard Against The Wall

Sharron Small still has Lance Hart shackled to the brick wall. She is wearing a large strap-on and has pink panties in her hands, which she quickly uses to gag Lance. �I�m sick of hearing you beg and moan like such a sissy bitch��
Sharron slides her long strap-on cock inside Lance and he whimpers. She fucks him slow and sensual at first, then pounds his ass hard. She strips off her bra, grabs him by the hair and rams him against the brick wall with her cock inside of him, �You like feeling my tits against your back while I fuck you?�
She tells Lance to cum like a sissy bitch with his prostate. His cock is raging hard while she pounds his ass until she is done and leaves him twitching and still bound the wall.

Filesize: 392 MB
Duration: 00:10:49
Resolution: 960x540
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 4998 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.0 Kbps

Against.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Luzias Anal Fuck Slut

This boot-sucking, spankable bitch of a slave has never taken a cock as big as Mistress Luzia Lowe's strap-on rubber cock, but she's decided its about time to stretch out his ass for some big Mistress cock once and for all!With a hard hand spanking and an inflatable butt plug she gets his asshole stretched & ready to be rammed by her 10 inch dick, because it is a beneath a Superior Woman like her to fuck slave ass with anything smaller. He has no choice but to spread his ass and accept his fate.

Filesize: 169 MB
Duration: 00:13:33
Video: FLV, 29.970 fps,

Aval.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Cybill Troy - Beg For My Cock

Cybill Troy's slave has earned her cock by submitting to horrific, painful CBT torments leaving him black and bruised (Mangled Cock & Balls) but it won't be that easy to get fucked by this Mistress, before experiencing the honor of having his slutty asshole fucked, he'll need to beg for it. Cybill pounds his ass while reminding him that with his dick completely destroyed, his only hope for sexual release will be cumming from his asshole like the nasty slave whore he is.

Filesize: 120 MB
Duration: 00:08:14
Video: FLV, 29.970 fps,

BegFor.rar

Fileboom Premium Account