Strapon Domination

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Peg Me Please

Sydney receives a strap-on/anal appointment from a particular sub who also wishes the session to be recorded. How often does one get the opportunity of starring in his very pegging own video? Almost never. But luckily for the slave, AstroDomina a.k.a Sydney Lee, agrees for this anal fucking session to be captured on camera. At least bits and pieces of it. She's glammed up in an all red corset, red shiny boots plus a red strap-on. She hooks up her collared slave on the posts and she starts to fuck him slow but deep. You can hear the slave moan and grunt just from the moment she enters him. A dream come true to every anal slut out there!

Filesize: 567 MB
Duration: 00:11:59
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 6540 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 63.3 Kbps

Genre: Strapon, Female Domination, Femdom

Download: smplace.com/download?

Peg.part1.rar
Peg.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Mistress Kristina Rose-Merciless BBC Ass Pounding

Mistress Kristina Rose is determined to get every inch of her Big Black Cock into her slave's ass, no matter how many times he begs for mercy. Kristina truly loves causing male bitches pain, laughing at his moans of suffering as she fucks her slave's ass harder and harder. No matter whether her bitch is on his belly, his back, or his knees, Kristina just keeps pounding her BBC in deeper and deeper, all the while mocking him for being such a pathetic bitch. When she has finished fucking his ass, she orders him to clean her cock with his mouth while she goes and gets an even bigger one

Filesize: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:19:28
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 8400 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 320 Kbps

Pounding.part1.rar
Pounding.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bart202

Ella Kross - Ramming a Slave's Ass with My Massive Strap-On Cock!

I'm a little pissed off today, I'm not going to lie. What has me so upset? I tried fucking one of my slaves with this massive strap-on cock, but his tiny, virginal asshole just couldn't handle it. Thankfully I have another slave nearby who's more than willing to get rammed by every inch of my big dick! I summon him to my room and have him bend over on my bed to take my aggression out on his asshole. I slide it deep inside of him and begin fucking him hard and fast while he groans in discomfort. It's a lot of pain for him, but a lot of pleasure for me! This mammoth strap-on tears his asshole apart and I love every goddamn second of his misery. Do you think you have what it takes to handle this massive strap-on and become one of my slaves?

Filesize: 125 MB
Duration: 00:09:09
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 1814 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 Kbps

Ramming.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Austin Lynn - Sissy Butt Slut

Mistress Austin takes her sissy out of his cage for a good hard strap-on fucking. Austin enjoys taking the sissy male's ass with her cock, making him beg for it and thank her as she plows him deeper and deeper. The muscular Austin has no problem bending and stretching her tiny sissy into different positions just to make sure that her cock goes in ever deeper. Austin tells her sissy that she is going to allow him to cum, but only when her cock is fucking his asshole. She strokes his sissy cock hard as she bends his leg back, then orders him to cum into her gloved hand. Austin then rubs the sissy's cum on her cock and buries it into his ass again for a sissy creampie, fucking him with his own cum as the lube! Austin leaves her butt slut alone and broken on the bondage table with his own cum still buried in his ass

Filesize: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:19:09
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 8301 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 320 Kbps

Sis.part1.rar
Sis.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Girlfriend Teaches Boyfriend How to Fuck

Savannah straps on a dick to teach her boyfriend how to properly fuck someone. She face fucks him before taking him to the bed and penetrating his tight ass. "You better get used to it cause this is how we're going to fuck from now on". She fucks him good while finishing him off with a hand job, completed with cum shot following a cum countdown, she then feeds it to him when he's done to complete his lesson :) This 19 year old really delivers... IF YOU LIKE REAL AMATEUR GIRLS DOING STRAPON FUCKING THEN YOU WILL LOVE THIS CLIP!

Filesize: 887 MB
Duration: 00:19:28
Video: MP4, 59.940 fps, 6232 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 Kbps

Strap1.part1.rar
Strap1.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mistress T - Double Strap-On with Nikki Whiplash!

Oh boy, this is a heavy scene. Mistress Nikki Whiplash & I really give this little bitch a working over. He gets pounded by both of our big cocks, sucks them, goes ass-to-mouth & who knows what the hell else? It's a hardcore, messy scene. Enjoy!

Filesize: 337 MB
Duration: 00:11:36
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 4000 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 Kbps

TDouble.rar

Fileboom Premium Account