Strapon Domination

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mistress Evilyne & Miss Twisted - Slave deep throat competition

Mistress Evilyne and Miss Twisted want to see which pathetic male can suck cock like the biggest whore. They have their strap-ons ready and shove them deep into the boys' throats to make them gag and cry. Which slave will win the place of top manwhore? Watch to find out.

Filesize: 250 MB
Duration: 00:08:25
Resolution: 720x406
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 4000 Kbps
Audio: AC-3, 2 channels, 128 Kbps

Genre: Strapon, Female Domination, Femdom

Download: smplace.com/download?

Deep.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Goddess Amadahy & Cheyenne Jewel - Loser Gets Double Fucked

Cheyenne Jewel and Amadahy have ruthlessly emasculated a self proclaimed wrestling champ, by completely over taking him on the mat. Now, they drive their point home....literally. Cheyenne and Amadayhe bring out their strap on cocks and fuck this loser ruthlessly, shoving their cocks in his mouth and in his "now proclaimed" man pussy. Cheyenne and Amadayhe take turns holding this male bitch in place with their strong thighs as they nail him like the worthless whore he is.

Filesize: 323 MB
Duration: 00:05:32
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: WMV, 29.970 fps, 7692 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 Kbps

Double.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Nikki Whiplash - Military Drilling

Featuring Mistress Nikki

Drill Sergeant Nikki is putting the recruit through his paces, using some of her special, unorthodox techniques. He is desperate to perform well and is putting in maximum effort, which is still not enough for Nikki, she encourages him by allowing her ass to be licked as he performs situps, her vocal yelling pushing him more and the weights she dangles from his balls increasing the difficulty. The next stage of drilling involves Nikki's massive black strapon, which she uses to roughly fuck his throat before pounding the recruit raw, his ass pegged hard and deep, as she humiliates him.

Filesize: 456 MB
Duration: 00:20:59
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 2932 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 101 Kbps

Drilling.part1.rar
Drilling.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Alexandra Snow - Used by the Machine

I have my slave completely restrained to the bondage bed, cock locked in a steel cage, and the fucking machine adjusted to penetrate him. I hold the remote, poised to ram him with the machine while I instruct him to worship my strap-on with his mouth. In a latex blouse and pants, he dares not argue with me! I explain that he will NEVER get out of his chastity cage unless he pleases me with both of his slutty little holes. I proceed to fuck his face while I turn up the machine's speed.Over and over, the machine pounds his little ass as I violate that slave mouth

Filesize: 154 MB
Duration: 00:08:09
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MP4, 24.000 fps, 2507 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 Kbps

Machine.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Ella Kross - Fucking a Slave's Ass and Mouth Featuring Mistress Anna!

Joined by the gorgeous Mistress Anne, we make this slave our bitch by making him suck and fuck our big strap-on cocks. I watch as he sucks Anne's dick, then lube up his virginal asshole and pound him from behind hard and fast. With his arms tied to the bed frame, he's unable to escape as we violate his mouth and ass and laugh in twisted delight as we do it. We love humiliating this loser and show no mercy as relentlessly molest him from both ends! It's the first time having his ass fucked and he takes it like a champion.

Filesize: 104 MB
Duration: 00:06:49
Video: MP4, 60.000 fps, 2007 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 117 Kbps

Mouth.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Cheyenne Jewel - Teacher Lift and Carry Ass Pegging by Muscular Student

Not happy with the grade she got, Cheyenne breaks into her teacher`s house dominates, lifts and carries him and pounds his ass with a strapon until he agrees to change her grade to an `A`. She strapon fucks him while doing various lifts.

Filesize: 271 MB
Duration: 00:20:59
Resolution: 960x540
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 1484 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 320 Kbps

Muscular.rar

Fileboom Premium Account