Strap on Play tips

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by Novia_Harrlock, Jan 9, 2012.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. Novia_Harrlock

Novia_Harrlock New Member

Hey I'm very new to using a strap on, I was wondering if any one has any tips on using them.
    I can do doggy style on my knees but I tried once in missionary and my hips were acting stupid. I'm use to be the receiver so my hips are use to moving a certain way. I couldn't get any rhythm going. So any advice would be awesome.

2. Are you seeking technique, or other positions and ideas along that nature?

3. Mss Tara Indiana

Mss Tara Indiana New Member

You actually gain a lot of respect for men when you first star doing strap on! lol! It take a lot of strength and rhythm. You need to build up your quads, so you may want to start by doing some exercises that will build those muscles so you can fuck without getting tired. The next best piece of advice I can give you is LIE BACK AND ENJOY! Let your bottom fuck you! That's right, lie on your back and tell him or her to sit on it and fuck you big cock and observe their rhythm. You will learn a lot from this and you bottom will enjoy this. Talk dirty and tell them what to do while this is going on; ie; harder, faster, slower, call them a slut, whore, or whaterver cames into your mind or your think is appropriate to the scene.

You can do this when you are in a standing or kneeling position. Have them back up into you and tell them to fuck your cock. Then, as you ger both physically stronger and learn how to controll yourslef in different positions, you can apply all you've learned from these exercises, and they will not be the wiser. You will continue to use these techniques even when you are very experienced because IT"S HOT!

4. curious4u

curious4u New Member

I randomly think about how it would feel to be taken by a girl with a strap on.Now I'm all hard:)

5. lmatnme

lmatnme New Member

On top, can't wait to ride my Sub wife!

6. random orbit

random orbit New Member

take your time and enjopy the sprctacle... my playmate does!

ro

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM