Strange bugs

Discussion in 'Rules, announcement, your questions and suggestion' started by Death, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Death

Death Member

When I used to frequent, before, I already then noticed a strange bug that happens now and then, often several times during the buggy period, where when you click a link to a thread, it takes you to the wrong thread. Has anyone else experienced this?

More annoying than that is that frequent ad that hijacks and temporarily messes up the forum; the ad with photos of people, mostly in BDSM situations, always at the top of the page.

Just thought I would point it out. Hopefully it's fixable, but with the ad, I suppose one would have to contact the ad supplier to get it fixed...
  2. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

how weird! I've never had that problem!!
  3. Death

Death Member

Seems it only does it on my mobile. Especially that ad is really bad with Opera Mini, but even worse with the more advanced Opera Mobile. Something must be poorly coded in that ad, though.... the link problems, however, may merely have to do with the recent RAM memory problems that I have experienced with my mobile, though... I guess it needs a flashing of its firmware.