Staying with partner

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A family breaking apart is one of the saddest thing in the world, but it really is a judgement call. Some children can cope with it and flourish under the more peaceful enviroment a seperation brings. Others break down if their parents split up even if the resulting enviroment is more healthy, because they cannot cope with the fact that their parents don't love each other anymore.

In general, I think if two people cannot live together they should seperate, but sometimes, staying together and working through it leads to better overall results. I guess it really depends on how much love and comitment there was in the first place.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

HelenaB

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have seen this from both sides. My parents stayed together for my brotherand may sake until I was 15. It was a living hell as they were so unhappy and ended up so bitter. I was over the moon when they split up. Plus they have both been so happy since.
I split from my husband when my three sons were very young, they were 6,4 and 3. It was my choice to do so and even the my older sons teachers said they were so much happier within weeks of us spliting up.
I have since remarried and all three of my boys are happy and doing really well at Uni, college and high school. They say it was great to see me happy as my ex and I were just not suited and it would never have worked.
Good luck with whatever you decide to do, but remember you owe it yourself and your children to be as happy and stable as you can be.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account