Squirting/female ejaculation

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'll leave it open to the rest of the forum for opinions and or experiences but for a bloke its easy when we finish we cum, for a female a squirting orgasam said to be the extremest and most pleasurable of orgasams. Its my most desired fetish, 1 knowing you have done your job and 2 always leaving both party's overly happy.

Spending too much on new linen though.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

I hear ya there is a lot of bullshit vids out there. Only reasons this is on my mind I've been with my partner for over 6years, when we first started together we would take a few towels to bed every night as it got pretty slippery by the end of it, I could only assume its since we've had our kids she's become very body conscious and will always want to change position or slow things down when she's getting too wet.

I just miss it is all

Fileboom Premium Account

WickedPleasures

I will dare to make an attempt to "explain" the reason for the excitement of the "squirt". Men are highly visual in their arousal. A women's wetness is extremely arousing...the wetter the better. Also I think it has a connection to women be able to enjoy a load of cum for various pleasurable experiences also plays a part. It is also a visual expression of an orgasm that men would like to enjoy and be satisfied that they have accomplished the goal of a proper, draining orgasm of their significant other. If you have an aversion to urine then this may not seem like a common connection..I do not...since we engaged bathroom control and mild pee play...this is a none issue but an additional turn on.........IMO

Fileboom Premium Account