Spanking Videos (HD/SD Scenes)

sleepyposter

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Spanked By His Hot Boss - Mistress Aleana 04-04-2017 F/m

As the boss of hundreds of employees at my company, I have to run a tight ship, and that means spanking any males who don't keep up with their work or miss company meetings. Bart is given a hard OTK spanking while I lecture him about the error of his ways.

File Size : 158.11 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:36
Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 3 211 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download:

http://smplace.com/download?/file/833f3c0041b565e66470aaa205f203bc/720p-By-Hot-Boss.rar.html

https://k2s.cc/file/3747dedb65db0/720p-By-Hot-Boss.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sleepyposter

Cruel Countess Fullbody Whipping - Mistress Aleana 03-12-2017 F/m

Dressed to the nines as a cruel Countess, I have slave bart strung up in my dungeon and I must admit that there is nothing more intoxicating than having a male slave bound and helpless ready to accept my whip and all the pain that it will bring. There will be no mercy tonight as I want to see the fear in his eyes and hear the screams from his voice as my bullwhip devours his flesh. No part of his body is spared as I use my new found "whip wrapping" technique to annihilate his back, ass, chest, legs, and I even whip his cock. The last few minutes of this clip I unleash a barrage of full force whip strikes that wrap around and I have spinning around trying to avoid the lethal lashes, but as he will quickly learn there is no escape from my bullwhips.

File Size : 284.15 MB
Duration : 00:12:01
Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 3 168 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download:

http://smplace.com/download?/file/d...ee5d/720p-Countess-Fullbody-Whipping.rar.html

https://k2s.cc/file/5d5c03108b286/720p-Countess-Fullbody-Whipping.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

sleepyposter

Birched And Paddled By Governess - Mistress Aleana 02-14-2017 F/m

Dressed as a strict governess, I thrash this bad boy's rear end with my stingy Willow birch rods and my thick wooden paddle. Spare the rod is not a phrase This governess is familiar with. I wale on his sorry ass full force as I chastise his Poor behavior.

File Size : 361.31 MB
Duration : 00:06:04
Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 315 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download:

http://smplace.com/download?/file/3...16ef7/720p-Birched-Paddled-Governess.rar.html

https://k2s.cc/file/ab695032a4e43/720p-Birched-Paddled-Governess.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

sleepyposter

Relentless Application Of The Whip - Mistress Aleana 02-03-2017 F/m

I play the part of a new bride who has enslaved her hubby and I will give him a severe whipping to show him how his life will be from now on. Using my quirts and lunge whip, I give him a severe thrashing on his back, delivering hundreds of full force lashes in my sexy lingerie. This is one really hot whipping clip. - Mistress Aleana

File Size : 449.57 MB
Duration : 00:07:24
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download rapidgator:

720p-Application-Whip.part1.rar
720p-Application-Whip.part2.rar

Download k2s.cc:

720p-Application-Whip.part1.rar
720p-Application-Whip.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

sleepyposter

Punished By the Fur Mistress - Mistress Aleana F/m

Mistress Aleana is angry and calls her slave boy over and drags him over her knee. She torments him with how good her fur coat feels on his skin but it turns out, he does not deserve that pleasure, he deserves a severe OTK punishment for leaving her beautiful fur coat on the floor and not taking it to the dry cleaners. He tries to plea but he knows he is wrong and she dishes out a very harsh OTK that he will not soon forget, making his ass more and more red with each heavy swat and leg locking him into position so he cannot get away.

File Size : 349.57 MB
Duration : 00:05:52
Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 29.920 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 322 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download rapidgator:

720p-Fur-Mistress.rar

Download k2s.cc:

720p-Fur-Mistress.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

sleepyposter

Spanking The Fur Fiend - Mistress Aleana 03-05-2016 F/m

When I discover that Bart has been playing around with my furs, doing God knows what with them, I decide a long over due trip across my lap is in order. I spank the daylights out of him, locking his legs in place with my powerful thighs. That little perv even tries to sniff the furs that are in front of his face as I'm spanking him.

File Size : 289.25 MB
Duration : 00:05:10
Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 7 508 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 314 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download rapidgator:

720p-Spanking-Fur-Fiend.rar

Download k2s.cc:

720p-Spanking-Fur-Fiend.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

sleepyposter

05 spanking club

A young woman is on her way to meet a certain Lady G.
This Lady G. runs a very special kind of club in an old castle. Young women who go there are taught how to serve as submissives for wealthy clients who pay to punish them or see them punished. Ordinary girls are transformed into attractive hostesses, and much of their instruction is learning to submit to every variation of corporal punishment. For their final examination, they must endure dozens of strokes of the cane from Lady G. A client selects one of the hostesses and punishes her first with a leather whip and then with a cane.

File Size : 704.62 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 01:09:43
Video : MPEG Video (MPEG-1 Video), 1 150 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : MPEG Audio (MPEG-1 Audio layer 2), 224 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download rapidgator:

288p_SCLUB-05-SD.rar

Download k2s.cc:

288p_SCLUB-05-SD.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

sleepyposter

Broken By The Fur Queen Part 4 - Mistress Aleana F/m

I continue thrashing Bart's ass with my double lash quirt whip. Now it's time to punish his private parts. I beat the head of his cock as he hopelessly squirms about. I'm really in a cruel mood tonight and this boy is going to pay with his pain.

File Size : 383.91 MB
Duration : 00:06:24
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 316 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download rapidgator:

720p-Broken-Queen-4.rar

Download k2s.cc:

720p-Broken-Queen-4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

sleepyposter

How I Treat Your Father - Princess Jemma, Mistress Kandy F/m

Stepmom Kandy shows daughter Jemma how to keep Daddy in line, and how to get back at him for the ridiculous, mean-hearted rules he imposed on her when she was growing up. It doesn't take long for Princess Jemma to realize her Father is a complete bitch! Kandy shows the way as the ladies proceed to paddle, spank, crop and cane Daddy the gimp. Jemma knows how to extract true revenge, however, when she canes him smartly and gets him to promise she can have her boyfriends over whenever she wants... and guess who will fluff them? Daddy of course!

File Size : 634.96 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:12
Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 8 503 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download rapidgator:

1080p_How-Treat-Father.rar

Download k2s.cc:

1080p_How-Treat-Father.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

sleepyposter

BTS Auditions 1

Lea, Billy, Sandra

This is an unusual film from P4F: it?s more of a documentary than a scripted story. The Company presents two new would-be actresses that our well-known model Lea has brought to us for an audition. They will undergo a variety of tests to see if they can endure what they have only wondered about. They submit themselves to the bastinado on the soles of their feet and to being smacked with a leather strap on their pussies. And of course they must bare their bottoms for the classic punishment method - over the knee. But the high point of the audition is when they strip to take a whipping on their naked backs and bend over to experience the searing sting of the cane on their exposed buttocks. Although this was just an audition, the various physical reactions and facial expressions of the girls are most interesting, running the gamut from curiosity to anxiety to surprise to anguish and suffering. And just as fascinating are their efforts to display dignity, pride, and fortitude as they struggle to endure the pain inflicted upon them. It is obviously easier to imagine oneself being beaten than to actually experience it in reality.

File Size : 1119.64 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 01:12:42
Video : avi MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 5), 1 914 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio : MPEG Audio (MPEG-1 Audio layer 3), 224 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download rapidgator:

576p_Auditions1.rar

Download k2s.cc:

576p_Auditions1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account