Spanking Videos (HD/SD Scenes)

sleepyposter

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The Problem with Cherry

Cherry English, Amelia Jane Rutherford, Katy Didit, Parker

Cherry is still at the house of correction but she has tricked the new social worker Amelia Jane into letting her out for the day. Unfortunately for her she was spotted by Aunty Katy and now faces punishment. Made to bend over the table she is going to receive the hardest paddling of her young life. Katy has a very strong right arm and she knows just how to swing a paddle to maximum effect.

BDSM, spanking, caning, smplace.com/download?, Spankingsarah,

File Name : The-Problem-with-Cherry-SS.mp4
File Size : 535.2 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:27
Video : AVC (AVC), 7 000 Kbps, 50.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download smplace.com/download? - The-Problem-with-Cherry-SS.mp4 - 535.2 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sleepyposter

Bellington Academy As Time Goes By 6 - Wellsmackedseat

Cathrine, Charlotte, Jane, Susie, Miss Elsa Svenson, Miss Mathews

A very painful strapping for a naughty school girl who didn't study.

BDSM, spanking, Bellington Academy, smplace.com/download?, Wellsmackedseat,

File Name : Bellington-Academy-As-Time-Goes-By-6.mp4
File Size : 378.7 MB
Duration : 00:05:18
Video : AVC (AVC), 9 848 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 124 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download smplace.com/download? - Bellington-Academy-As-Time-Goes-By-6.mp4 - 378.7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sleepyposter

Bellington Academy As Time Goes By 7 - Wellsmackedseat

Cathrine, Charlotte, Jane, Susie, Miss Elsa Svenson, Miss Mathews

Poor Cathrine is really suffering as she is punished with the larger heavy leather strap.

File Name : Bellington-Academy-As-Time-Goes-By-7.mp4
File Size : 340.7 MB
Duration : 00:04:47
Video : AVC (AVC), 9 796 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 123 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download smplace.com/download? - Bellington-Academy-As-Time-Goes-By-7.mp4 - 340.7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

sleepyposter

Spanking the Disobedience Out of Mackenzie Reed - Punishments Only

Mackenzie Reed

I was in Chicago for a wedding, and my friend Sera Spanked flew out to meet Mackenzie Reed and me, and for us to all make a video together. It was gonna be the two of them getting to spank each other under my direction, and then comparing that to a real spanking from me - more light hearted and fun than usual for my videos.

Well, apparently they got the wrong idea and thought they could start filming without me, and generally do what they wanted rather than what I told them. I'm a nice guy, but I don't take well to being deliberately disobeyed. Not at all.

When I find them in my hotel room - not where we had agreed to meet - I decide that they both need to be taught a lesson. I make the executive decision for our video to be strictly a punishment video, so as to ensure that in any future work we do together, they understand that I expect obedience.

BDSM, spanking, whipping, smplace.com/download?, Punishments Only,

File Name : Spanking-the-Disobedience-Out-of-Mackenzie-Reed-PO-ataspanking.mp4
File Size : 2.2 GB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:30:04
Video : AVC (AVC), 9 995 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download smplace.com/download? - Spanking-the-Disobedience-Out-of-Mackenzie-Reed-PO.mp4 - 2.2 GB

Fileboom Premium Account

sleepyposter

Slutty Brat Spanked

Ava Nyx, Kat Jordan

Ava is being such a rude brat to her mom. She is sitting on the counter in what is a slutty dress and ignores mom when she tells her to get off the counter. She backtalks her, calls her own mother a slut and is completely out of control. Mom bends her over and takes multiple wooden spoons to her bratty daughter's bare bottom. She even strips the dress of her and makes her throw it out. No daughter of hers will be dressed like a little slut. By the end of Ava's spanking she is one sore and sorry girl.

BDSM, spanking, whipping, smplace.com/download?, Mommaspankings,

File Name : slutty_brat_spanked.mp4
File Size : 474.6 MB
Duration : 00:08:05
Video : AVC (AVC), 7 996 Kbps, 60.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download smplace.com/download? - slutty_brat_spanked.mp4 - 474.6 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

sleepyposter

Bellington Academy As Time Goes By 8 - Wellsmackedseat

Cathrine, Charlotte, Jane, Susie, Miss Mathews

Susie punished with the heavy leather strap.

File Name : Bellington-Academy-As-Time-Goes-By-8.mp4
File Size : 357.2 MB
Duration : 00:05:01
Video : AVC (AVC), 9 798 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download smplace.com/download? - Bellington-Academy-As-Time-Goes-By-8.mp4 - 357.2 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

sleepyposter

Bellington Academy As Time Goes By 9 - Wellsmackedseat

Cathrine, Charlotte, Jane, Miss Mathews, Susie

More punishment with the leather strap or Charlotte and Jane.

File Name : Bellington-Academy-As-Time-Goes-By-9.mp4
File Size : 732.7 MB
Duration : 00:10:10
Video : AVC (AVC), 9 928 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download smplace.com/download? - Bellington-Academy-As-Time-Goes-By-9.mp4 - 732.7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

sleepyposter

Screaming & Crying & Still Being Spanked pt 2 - Punishments Only

Rachel Adams

Rachel is a friend of mine, and I should add, a very sweet and lovely girl. A little less than a year ago, she got a new car, and I gave her the sound advice of making sure to get it serviced every few thousand miles. Alas, Rachel didn't do this, and went about 11,000 miles on her new car before it started having problems - not changing the oil for that amount of driving will do that. I lent her money to have everything fixed, but I told her that this generosity was on condition that she accept being punished for such irresponsible care for her new car. Reluctantly, she agreed.

Though certainly no stranger to being spanked - she is a fetish and bondage model, after all - let's just say she's used to erotic and sensual play. Punishments are unfamiliar territory for her. I take Rachel over my knee, pull down her pants, lecture her, scold her, and then I spank the daylights out of her. Almost immediately, Rachel begins to scream and cry, but I am determined to see to it that this lesson sticks with her.

After I decide her first spanking is over, I take her to the corner and place her on the disobedience stool. I have her face out so that I can see her continue to cry as I scold her. After a few minutes, I lead her back to the couch and pin her down over my knee again. In all honesty, a hand spanking would've probably been enough to get through to her. But since I'd specifically told her to make sure she gets her car serviced every few thousand miles, I decide to spank her with the bath brush, just to be absolutely certain to make an impression upon her. I think it is safe to say that Rachel learns her lesson, as her reactions are nothing short of hysterical before I determine that she's had enough of the bath brush. And just for good measure, I finish up her punishment with my hand on her bottom again.

Finally, poor Rachel's punishment is over. I take her onto my lap, rub her back and her bottom, console her, remind her that this was for her own good, and I kiss her forehead as I hold her tight in my embrace while she calms down. Safe to say, Rachel will not forget to take her car in for servicing again!

BDSM, spanking, punishing, smplace.com/download?, Punishments Only,

File Name : Screaming-Crying-Still-Being-Spanked-pt-2.mp4
File Size : 669.7 MB
Duration : 00:09:04
Video : AVC (AVC), 9 999 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download smplace.com/download? - Screaming-Crying-Still-Being-Spanked-pt-2.mp4 - 669.7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

sleepyposter

Bellington Academy As Time Goes By 10 - Wellsmackedseat

Cathrine, Charlotte, Jane, Miss Mathews, Susie

Double strapping for Catherine first and then Susie.

File Name : Bellington-Academy-As-Time-Goes-By-10.mp4
File Size : 655.2 MB
Duration : 00:09:07
Video : AVC (AVC), 9 901 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download smplace.com/download? - Bellington-Academy-As-Time-Goes-By-10.mp4 - 655.2 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

sleepyposter

Melissa abused and spanked Full version HD - Spankingtown

When she met me during a friend's party, Melissa knew I had the reputation to be quite good at massage. So she made an appointment but to be honest, she and I didn't have really the same idea about what it should be. I never thought I would have this girl great body available and not make my day of it. After some chitchat about aligning her energy point, she went on my massage bed and offer her butt to me. As shy as she can be, she still have one of the best bitch's ass I ever saw. I explained to her that she had to let go and to accept spanking and touching as part of the therapy. Lucky me : she loved both of it. On the first hit, she arched her back to give me better access to her chicks and pussy. At one point, believe it or not, the "massage" got her so horny she had to give it a short break to wipe herself : she was dripping wet from the "relaxing work" on her intimate parts. Just imagine how embarassed she was ! I kept a slow pace in my "work" to keep some credibility to her. Even when I was rubbing her snatch and taking off her thong. Then she went doggystyle and keep enjoying spanking and fingering... Fuck, she was so hot I should have stopped everything and fucked her on the spot. But remember, I was supposed to give her a massage... Last but not least, she thanked me. Damn ! You're more than fucking welcome honey. Anytime...

BDSM, spanking, pussy play, smplace.com/download?, Spankingtown,

File Name : Melissa-abused-and-spanked-Full-version-HD-ST.wmv
File Size : 709 MB
Duration : 00:23:32
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 4 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download smplace.com/download? - Melissa-abused-and-spanked-Full-version-HD-ST.wmv - 709 MB

Fileboom Premium Account