Spanking! Very Beautiful and Disobedient girls!

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Alison Miller - Rich Bitch - E 24 pic

Title: Alison Miller - Rich Bitch - E + 24 pic

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:08:39
Resolution: 768x432
File Size: 123 MB

Allaura Shane is jealous that her dog has befriended her new stepsister and she’s giving him treats in Rich Bitch. The scene is set for Alison Miller’s bare bubble butt to get a good licking of 50 strokes with a strap, setting her cheeks jiggling for the finale!

Download:
richbitch_e.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

1st

Title: 1st & 10 Hard OTK

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:33:34
Resolution: 768x432
File Size: 318 MB

Ten Amorette had spoken to me late last year when she was in town. "Would you be interested in shooting some time?" she asked. "Would you be interested in a real disciplinary spanking if we did?" I returned. We agreed on both and would set it up on her return to LA.

I met Ten the night before the shoot at a mutual friend's house. She proceeded to get Blitzkrieged, which I made note of. We spoke of the upcoming shoot and I could tell she was nervous. " Just be on time " I added before leaving.

When she showed up twenty six minutes late ( granted it is LA and it had rained ) I let her know that this would be addressed additionally. She apologized profusely and once I had 'handled it' it would be water under the bridge. I did have Ten confess to be off camera ( because of personal reasons ) to something she needed to be punished for going on in her life. We came back in and the talking to began. Afterwards, I have her strip and take her arm to the corner. Ahhh...she had goten those tan lines I had requested!

What you see next is a Dallas style, fully nude hand spanking of this 'Spankee of the yeasr' winner. The dialog that goes along with it is a one hundred percent genuine scolding, that should always accompany such a spanking. I burn the bottom of this extremely naughty girl, which I know you will enjoy.

Download:
ten1_01.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Episode 57: Snow Punishes Ashley Severely

Title: Episode 57: Snow Punishes Ashley Severely

Duration: 01:15:12
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 1071 MB

In one of the most severe punishments you will find anywhere, Ashley Rose begins to spank Teacher Snow Mercy because she has incriminating photos of her. But that spanking is nothing compared to what Snow does to Ashley, brutally using every implement imaginable until Ashley is crying uncontrollably and her bottom bruised and bloody. Ashley learns a harsh lesson - you don't mess with Teacher Snow.

Starring: Teacher Snow Ashley Rose

Download:
e57cfull1.part2.rar.html
e57cfull1.part1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Episode 55: Lilly and Angelica Spank Each Other

Title: Episode 55: Lilly and Angelica Spank Each Other

Duration: 00:14:21
File Size: 217 MB

Lily Banks is at her new school where she discovers Angelica got failing grades. Angelica says that she will do ANYTHING so that Lily will keep this a secret. Lily agrees to keep quiet and the price is she gets to spank Angelica's plump round bottom. But when Lily hedges about keeping quiet after this, Angelica spanks the smaller Lily until she vows to never mention the grades.

Starring: Angelica Pledge Lilly Banks

Download:
e55cfull1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Episode 149: Mr. Ford Spanks Kay and Rose

Title: Episode 149: Mr. Ford Spanks Kay and Rose

Duration: 00:09:03
File Size: 137 MB

Mr. Ford needs to get into the cabin for a photo shoot, but his new assistant/model Veronica Ricci says she doesn't have the key and he should try getting it from Kay Richards (played Kymberly Jane), who he must spank in order to discover that Rose (Ashley Rose) took it. So he bends Ashley over a pool table and spanks her hard until she produces the key.

Starring: Kay Richards Ashley Rose

Download:
e149cfull.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Episode 148: Halloween Spankings - 9 Minutes

Title: Episode 148: Halloween Spankings - 9 Minutes

Duration: 00:08:17
File Size: 125 MB

Missy Rhodes and Madison Martin get in trouble while dressed in their Halloween costumes as a cheerleader and schoolgirl. So what else can they do but spank each other. Missy goes over Madison's knee for a painful hand spanking. And then Missy bends Madison over and pins her down for some with hand, crop and hairbrush. Tricks AND Treats.

Starring: Madison Martin Missy Rhodes

Download:
e148cfull.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Jordyn's Bad Attitude (Part 1 of 2)

Title: Jordyn's Bad Attitude (Part 1 of 2)

Duration: 00:07:03
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 151 MB

Betty wants to talk to Jordyn about being late to class, but before she can get anywhere Jordyn cops an attitude and acts as though she does everything she possibly can to "do the right thing". Annoyed, Betty takes Jordyn over her knee and spanks her hard on the bare bottom. At the end of the punishment, Betty asks Jordyn about her job interview and how it went. Jordyn, again with an attitude, lies about being late. With that Betty goes to retrieve a strap.

Download:
12593_1_700.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Episode 147: Kay Spanks Anikka and Rose

Title: Episode 147: Kay Spanks Anikka and Rose

Duration: 00:12:41
File Size: 192 MB

Kay Richards is tired of getting spanked for not having the rent. So when Anikka Albrite comes to collect, Kay spanks Anikka hard, because she has her portion of the rent and won't take spankings because roommate Rose (Ashley Rose) does not, since Anikka is responsible for Rose being there. After spanking Anikka, Kay gives it even harder to Rose, using hand and a large wooden paddle that left marks on Rose's round bottom.

Starring: Kay Richards Anikka Albrite Ashley Rose

Download:
e147cfull.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account