Spanking! Very Beautiful and Disobedient girls!

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Fiona Murphy Discovers Veronica's Wrath

Title: Fiona Murphy Discovers Veronica's Wrath

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:11:02
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 167 MB

Fiona Murphy is a sweet innocent callgirl who has angered Veronica Ricci, which earns her a hard spanking. But Fiona has some anger herself, and strikes back, using her hand and a wooden paddle on Veronica's bottom. Starring: Veronica Ricci/Audrey Tate, Fiona Murphy.

Download:
ver_fionafull.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Black1982.

Last edited:

Black1982.

Episode 166: Ludela Hahn Spanks Koko - 19 Minutes

Title: Episode 166: Ludela Hahn Spanks Koko - 19 Minutes

Duration: 00:19:06
File Size: 563 MB

Life Coach Ludella Hahn gets a visit from Koko Kitten, who wants a new roommate and attempts to recruit Ludella. But Koko proves to be bratty, rude and demanding, so Ludella teaches her a valuable lesson with a good spanking over her knee - using her hand and a paddle. Then she turns her away.

Starring: Ludella Hahn Koko Kitten

Download:
e166cfull.part1.rar
e166cfull.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Rawhide 2 - Buttle of Little Bigburn

Title: Rawhide 2 - Buttle of Little Bigburn

Duration: 00:16:33
Resolution: 852x488
File Size: 184 MB

Naughty Stevie just seemed to be a slow and stubborn learner. Well I knew what would put and added hitch in her giddy-up all right. Her bottom glistened from the glycerin as I could see her bottom twitching as she waited for the next implement in line at the rodeo & BBQ. This was the large heavy hairbrush I have found had a perfect blend of surface area, solidness and sting! There is nothing like wood on a wet bottom.

Next came the little strap with the big burn! Stevie squirmed and jumped as she tried to win an unwinnable war of attrition against my team of crimson crusaders and I. The deep pain brought on by my hand and brush met somewhere in the middle of this depth of those now swollen buns. It was clear to her now the searing heat of this strap was now unbearable.

Download:
stevie3_01_02.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Stacy Stockton - Domestic Discipline - BD 24 pic

Title: Stacy Stockton - Domestic Discipline - BD + 24 pic

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:08:19
Resolution: 768x432
File Size: 118 MB

When her phone is cut off, pretty Stacy Stockton can’t remember paying the bill when husband Jonny asks her what happened. A leather tawse whaps across her rear end 78 times to teach her to pay bills, turning jiggling cheeks red in Domestic Discipline.

Download:
domestic_bd.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Skin Diamond Vs. Phoenix Askani

Title: Skin Diamond Vs. Phoenix Askani

Duration: 00:10:19
File Size: 156 MB

We welcome the wildly popular adult model Skin Diamond to the site showing off her spanking skills and she gets into a tiff with Phoenix Askani and they end up giving each other a sound spanking. Slightly playful scene with a pinch of intensity and two red bottoms. Starring: Skin Diamond, Phoenix Askani.

Download:
skinfull.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Last edited:

Black1982.

Episode 165: Courtney Shea Meets Mia Vallis

Title: Episode 165: Courtney Shea Meets Mia Vallis

Duration: 00:14:17
File Size: 216 MB

Mia Vallis is looking to get away from her roommates, who spank her all the time. She tries her new friend Courtney Shea, who has an extra room, but doesn't want a roommate. Mia is desperate, and she was spanking to help influence the decision. Which of course ends in punishment over her already spanked bottom. To blonde beauties with high energy and great bottoms make for an excellent hand spanking scene.

Starring: Courtney Shea Mia Vallis

Download:
e165cfull.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Last edited: