Spanking! Very Beautiful and Disobedient girls!

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Naughty House Girl OTK – Destiny

Title: Naughty House Girl OTK – Destiny

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:11:22
Resolution: 640x480
File Size: 123 MB

Destiny came to me desiring to work for me on a more full-time basis. I did need help around my place, chores, errands etc. After her initial test for the position from our first meeting and filming, she came to me with a confession about breaking my lucky coffee mug. I had taken notes on her job performance myself, such as leaving a long gansta-rap backbeat on my business answering service line, not mailing out items given to her to mail, choosing to leave them in her car until the next day. She new my rules from the get go about poor job performance. She is stripped naked and given a long hard OTK hand spanking, that has her firm backside blistered and her face wet with tears.

Download:
destiny2_new.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Amber Davies - Sorority Sisters - BA 24 pic

Title: Amber Davies - Sorority Sisters - BA + 24 pic

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:12:11
Resolution: 768x432
File Size: 169 MB

Jiggling globes bared and spanked 260 times! It’s a bottom spanking debut for Amber Davies in her all-new-series Sorority Sisters with Stacy Stockton. She’s got attitude and in this sorority that deserves a well-smacked bottom. Hot slow-mo butt-rippling replays!

Download:
sisters_ba.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Spankcation 6

Title: Spankcation 6

Duration: 00:18:47
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 195 MB

After a LONG day of intense, disciplinary spankings, Nikki finally THOUGHT she would get a break. She would have too, if she hadn't broken the rules about food and drains around the old casa. She is no stranger to danger with the clogging of my drains with food. When I reminded her of that she retorted, " Don't worry Dallas, I learned my lesson last time!". She brought some delicious SEEDED watermellon into the shower with her thought 'what harm could they do?' The answer came after those little off-springs of the nectar...you guessed it! CLOGGED my drain AGAIN! She soon found out the hard way what harm they could do...to her wet bottom.

Download:
Spankcation6.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Raven Paddled Wet – Raven

Title: Raven Paddled Wet – Raven

Duration: 00:10:46
Resolution: 640x480
File Size: 119 MB

One of the most beautiful and spankable women ever to grace our business was taken over my knee for a bottom burning WET OTK hand spankings, paddled and blistered to tears with a huge bath brush. Well, actually now that I mention it, she cried from every spanking she got. That was liquid gold in my book.

Download:
rvn-wet-pdl.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Daija: Backseat Beatdown

Title: Daija: Backseat Beatdown

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:08:34
Resolution: 852x488
File Size: 94 MB

Daija has not been supervising the other girls to Headmaster Ken's satisfaction. When he tries to offer gentle constructive criticism, she becomes argumentative and snippy in her tone. The Headmaster paddles Daija's bare bottom in the backseat of the Academy van until she is well and truly sorry.

Download:
10027_1_1500.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: