Spanking! Very Beautiful and Disobedient girls!

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dad's Discipline Doubled 18/04/14

Title: Dad's Discipline Doubled 18/04/14

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:03:20
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 238 MB

Dad receives a phone call from Joelle's school that the signature on her report card has been forged. When she gets home dad is waiting for her with a very stern look on his face and a paddle and hairbrush in hand. When Joelle has an attitude with him, it only makes him more upset and disappointed in her. She gets the spanking she very much deserves that afternoon and again before bed.

Download:
dads_discipline_doubled_clip07.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Renee – Tie Naughty Milf

Title: Renee – Tie Naughty Milf

Duration: 00:17:46
Resolution: 640x480
File Size: 187 MB

Renee was a woman who I met at a modeling convention. We hit it off and decided to get a coffee afterwards. She told me this story about doing a nude photo standing in front of the Walk Disney Castle at Disneyland. She even showed me the photo ( it WAS NOT Photo-shopped) I told her she deserved a spanking for agreeing to do such a photo ( I actually thought it was awesome..shhhh) I told her about my website and she agreed that maybe she did deserve a spanking for that photo. Renee was very sweet and seemed almost too easy to convince her to take a spanking.

Now Renee had a love/hate relationship with her spanking this evening. She felt many different feeling she would have never associated with the idea of a hard spanking. Her bottom was so sensitive and marked quite extensively. We kept in touch and she would tell me she needed another good spanking...but, her bottom was marked for a month and she couldn't afford it. We eventually lost contact...but know this. This was one gorgeous vanilla woman who instantly 'got it' when it came to disciplinary spankings.

Download:
renee.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Cheer Girl Chastised 19/04/14

Title: Cheer Girl Chastised 19/04/14

Duration: 00:02:53
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 207 MB

Sarah calls rival cheer-girl, Casey, to come over to retrieve her pom poms that were left at a game. Sarah has an ulterior motive; to convince this bitchy cheerleader to be a bit nicer. Casey has a reputation of being a bitch to everyone, including members of her own squad and this is well known. Sarah has devised a punishment and blackmail that will soon make Casey change her bitchy ways.

Starring: Casey Calvert, Sarah Gregory.

Download:
cheer_girl_chastised_clip03.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: