Spanking! Very Beautiful and Disobedient girls!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sinful Disclosure 2

Title: Sinful Disclosure 2

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:13:35
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 144 MB

Lita's hand spanking was just the start in the previous update. Now, it was time to get a little more serious. With the help of some of my "serious" friends, I teach this naughty red-head a lesson she carried with her back to her home-state. She admitted that this was an eye opening experience ( and glass falling off one too). It reminded me of those 'Breck Girls' commercials from long ago that the girl took off her glasses and shook her hair ( her bottom in this case) and then emerged this beauitiful swan. Well, Lita is a beauty with or without glasses.... her bottom carries the torch. ( wink)

Download:
lolita2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Black1982.

736 with 6 Implements - Tiki Punished in Black

Title: 736 with 6 Implements - Tiki Punished in Black

Duration: 00:10:53
Resolution: 640x480
File Size: 120 MB

A segment of a real disciplnary spanking I gave Tiki for drunk driving home from work. Keep in mind this as a segment of ten and a half minutes wherein she got 736 ( yep, I counted) total with my hand, a bath brush, razor strap, leather paddle, spatula, riding crop and a single-tailed whip!

Download:
tikiuncut1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Amazing Abby the Stand-in

Title: Amazing Abby the Stand-in

Duration: 00:17:16
File Size: 186 MB

I met Abby on a popular TV show where she was working as a stand-in. She was literally fresh off the boat from Kansas. Abby was a real beauty and had some amazing qualities like, she was an accomplished musician playing some of the best piano I have ever heard. I actually went to see her band play one night. She learned that living in 'The Hollywood Style' was expensive. I had asked Abby to work for me a few months earlier and she had laughed about it. When she called me later to ask for 'that job' I had mentioned I couldn't help but have some fun with her. "What job was that?" I asked her. She was around people I could tell. "The spanking job" she practically whispered. I said " I am sorry ...what was that? I could hear her walking away from the others and then she stopped and said " THE SPANKING JOB" Seems our little beauty got into the party scene a little too heavy hanging out in the rock scene. There is a lot of truth in this video. The cutest thing was watching her sit down gingerly all day at work the next day on the set. She would smile at me when I walked by, stick out her lower lip and slyly rub her bottom if nobody was looking. There is something about spanking stand-ins... and I have done pretty well reddening many a stand-in's bare butt in the almost twenty years I was in that profession.

Download:
Abby1_new.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Red Bottomed Cowgirl - Tiki

Title: Red Bottomed Cowgirl - Tiki

Duration: 00:17:08
File Size: 177 MB

This update is for John. You see John is very sick and wrote to request to see this classic spanking. I give back whenever I can to my fans when possible. His request was very possible. I regenerated this old and falling apart tape, re-edited it and then put it through professional compression generators. I hope you enjoy it...John, mostly you buddy get well!

This was one of the many real disciplinary spankings I gave Tiki. I did like the idea of a sexy cowgirl getting a severe and very real spanking. I combined the two. Tiki was VERY BAD to get this spanking ( driving drunk after work already drunk and then me having to drive 30 miles to literally drag her out of a bar...where she had planned on driving home from!) You will see that I was kind of pissed at her this night ( the night after it happened ) This was the LAST time she dreamed of getting drunk and getting behind the wheel...She didn't for the entire time we were together afterwards and till today...,SO SHE SAYS.

Download:
cowgirl.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: