Spanking! Very Beautiful and Disobedient girls!

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Belinda Lawson - Candid Confessions Interview 24 pic

Title: Belinda Lawson - Candid Confessions Interview + 24 pic

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:03:54
Resolution: 768x432
File Size: 55 MB

See the marks on Belinda’s bubble butt after a day of spanking, strap, cane and paddles! She talks exclusively in Candid Confessions about her least favorite implements - the slipper and wooden paddle. And her favorite? Watch to find out!

Download:
belinda_lawson_int.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Black1982.

Ozzma Bubble Butt

Title: Ozzma Bubble Butt

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:09:48
Resolution: 640x480
File Size: 79 MB

This was one of my most requested scenes. How could it not be? I mean you take a girl with a cartoonish bubble-butt ( yes, guys it is 100% real). Then you throw in a complete smart mouthed girl that you just want to see get blistered ( who even laughs at certain points), and you have a delicious punishment spanking worthy of 'Spanking Heaven' ( if one exists somewhere out there. Watch her OTK spanking that has her bottom bruising just right!

Download:
ozzmaotk1_sfs_dl.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Last edited:

Black1982.

The Department 5

Title: The Department 5

Duration: 00:18:09
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 195 MB

Our cute captive is sent to the shower, where she is subjected to a hard, wet, bare bottomed spanking and bath brush paddling. She manages to escape her tormentor with a little ingenuity, making her way back to the embrace of the resistance. Also some funny outtakes and a performance by Dallas of 'Oh You Pretty Things'.

Download:
department5.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Cute Spinner Lacy

Title: Cute Spinner Lacy

Duration: 00:18:23
Resolution: 640x480
File Size: 207 MB

When I received a spanking video request from a client ( which I have only done a few times ) It came down to two things really. What had Sierra's behavior been at the time of the request and did I feel I could teach her a lesson at the same time. Since Sierra had been acting very willfully, disobediently, and disrespectfully at this time, it was sort of a no-brainer. When the panties showed up and were not what a typical nineteen year old would wear, she once again threw a little tantrum. After a little sit down and THE BELT, she agreed to accept the spankings in the video as a real and deserved punishment. I have kept in little parts that normally would have been edited out to give you a few views into why Sierra deserved her spankings.

At the beginning of this REAL PUNISHMENT SPANKING, the attitude in the beginning was her being her, no real acting there. Spanking a willful girl can be like riding a bronco. If you tighten up on the reigns constantly, you will get a wilder but shorter ride. Tighten and release...tighten and release and the ride is much longer. That is how I taught a lesson that night.

Download:
lacy2_new.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Sadie: Working in the Archives (Part 2)

Title: Sadie: Working in the Archives (Part 2)

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:05:20
Resolution: 852x488
File Size: 58 MB

Sadie is fortunate to have been chosen for the Academy's new work release program at The Library of Congress. But she has been nothing but trouble for the Library of Congress staff. Her punishment continues with a long painful taste of the paddle.

Download:
12386_1_1500.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: