Spanking! Very Beautiful and Disobedient girls!

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Alison Miller - Medic Alert - G 24 pic

Title: Alison Miller - Medic Alert - G + 24 pic

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:04:29
Resolution: 640x480
File Size: 52 MB

“I never thought a wooden spoon would sting that much,†said pretty Alison Miller after being introduced to it in Medic Alert with John Ryan. She’s late for her discipline appointment due to working an extra shift at the hospital: “This is a difficult job, very stressful, I apologise for being late.†Bottom bare, she bends over for a smarting, skin-reddening 50 swats! Ouch…

Download:
medic_g.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Black1982.

Abigail Whittaker - Sisterly Feelings - C 24 pic

Title: Abigail Whittaker - Sisterly Feelings - C + 24 pic

Duration: 00:05:06
File Size: 57 MB

“I’m not bending over this stupid table,†protests Abigail Whittaker as big sis takes her to task for spending money from her inheritance without permission. A leather belt across her barely protected cheeks will teach Abi to respect her parents’ bucks and stop spending. “As soon as you stop spanking me I’ll stay still,†she mocks. Miss Dubois just gets madder in Sisterly Feelings!

Download:
sisterly_c.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Lauren – Spanked Fitness Model

Title: Lauren – Spanked Fitness Model

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:19:18
File Size: 296 MB

This is an interesting story of a real life personal trainer who I approached about being a spanking model. I was always wondering about certain professions and how they would correlate into a mesh with spanking. I knew for example that the nursing profession has women that also meld with the spanking mindset. "No pain... no gain" is a credo of her profession. Lauren had undoubtedly worked out quite a lot judging from her body. When I first approached her she was hesitant ( being the mother of a toddler). As I expected, as so many times before, I received a phone call from her with her willing to "give it a whirl" as was her exact words.

Lauren got VERY NERVOUS before showing up. So much in fact that she stopped near LAX ( Los Angeles International Airport) for a drink to settle her nerves. She showed up (after driving...BIG MISTAKE) to my place very tipsy. She tried to blame it on the bartender of course. I decided right then that I would teach this naughty trainer the error of her drunk driving ways.

What you will see is a woman in a respected profession getting a first time, bare bottom bruising spanking and strapping that had her spending the next day floating in a cold pool with her bare buns sticking through the water side of an inner-tube and cursing my name. Seriously...I called her the next day and that was exactly what she was doing. The mouth on that woman!

Download:
lauren_new.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Stacy Stockton - Secretary - BF 24 pic

Title: Stacy Stockton - Secretary - BF + 24 pic

Duration: 00:06:50
Resolution: 768x432
File Size: 97 MB

Alison Miller makes a guest appearance in Secretary with Stacy Stockton, returning as the assistant fired by boss Patrick Bateman. Stacy and Alison have to work together! But first, Stacy takes a blistering 345-smack bare spanking - watched by Alison. Ouch

Download:
secretary_bf.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: