Spanking Movies

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Chelsea's Angels

Stars: Madison Young, Ariel X, Chelsea Pfeiffer

Boss Chelsea, while going through her daily dossier discovers that an alarming situation at a spanking brothel needs to be handled, as soon as humanly possible. The girls are being spanked much too hard and the brothel Madame has sent one of Chelsea's Angels into bottom recovery after an extreme paddling. All this isn't quite revealed as this plot begins to take shape. All we know is that it's time for Chelsea to call on her two remaining angels, Angel Shelley and Angel Salina.

It's a typical quiet morning at the Angel's apartment, when suddenly the two darlings are surprised by an early call from Boss Chelsea. It seems a certain situation has gotten completely out of hand and Chelsea needs to send her angels on a dangerous mission to save the day. Before she can do so, however, she must in all good conscience, prepare the girls to be able to take what will be required to take out the bad guy (or girl, rather).

The Angels agree to put themselves through a rigorous spanking training session, complete with a large wooden paddle and a crop! Following instructions from Chelsea herself, via video phone, the girls do as they are told.

Angel Salina is first. She obediently and very bravely places herself over Angel Shelley's lap for a first ever spanking. She's so brave, in fact, that she challenges Shelley, asking her Angel friend if she's sure will be able to spank hard enough. Shelley assures Salina that she is very much up to the task and the spanking ensues. The hand spanking progresses until Salina's panties are lowered and then the girls trade places.

When Salina asks Shelley if she's ready, the Angel spankee enthusiastically replies, "Have at it!" Hmmm, have these two angels really NEVER been spanked before?

Soon it's time for the implements and more place trading occurs, back and forth. Suddenly Chelsea's spanking test hits a snag as the two angels begin to become aroused from their spirited spanking exchange. Chelsea must remind the ladies repeatedly to keep their concentration. Finally the experiment dissolves completely into a steamy girl-girl sex scene! That's when boss Chelsea realizes that she must take matters into her own hands, for the sake of the safety of her dear Angels!

Chelsea surprises the girls by arriving unexpectedly at their apartment. The two sex-bombs were so completely involved in each other that they hadn't even realized that their boss was no longer on the video phone. Chelsea breaks up the sex scene and cuts to the chase with the large wooden paddle. Bending Angel Shelley and Angel Salina over the chaise, Chelsea proceeds to deliver the extreme paddling she knows her Angels will need to be able to endure on their upcoming mission!

Filesize: 270 MB
Duration: 00:29:45
Resolution: 480x360
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 1229 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Genre: Spanking Movie

Download: Keep2share.cc

Chelseas Angels.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Chelsea Spanks! Elizabeth & January

Stars: Chelsea Pfeiffer, January Seraph, Elizabeth Anne

Elizabeth's Spanking: Sweet and very pretty Elizabeth Anne had never been spanked before, but somehow she instinctively knew what spanking is about. I did go easy on her, at first. You know how I hate to scare away the cuties. I spanked Elizabeth's perfect, firm and yet bouncy bottom a little harder with each smack, warming her up to the concept that spankings do, indeed, need to sting. She could take more than she realized! I talked casually with her as I stepped up the spanking little by little. As she grew comfortable with me and I gained her trust, she took a little more. By the time I got to the hairbrush, she understood about the sting and reacted as though she was "warming up" to the idea that the sting can be a good thing. She then took my small, square leather paddle and finally a perfectly respectable strapping. Okay, this isn't the hardest scene we've ever done. It's not about hard. Elizabeth is simply, completely spankable. A breathtakingly lovely girl-next-door who wanted to try out being a little bit naughty!

January's Spanking: January had been spanked before and by me, too. We did some scenes for GoodSpanking.com and I had spanked her pretty hard in those because they're relatively short and plot driven. Spankings are usually harder when I'm "in character." So, she wasn't sure she could withstand a half-hour straight of uninterrupted spanking from me. She had to be coaxed. But, she did want to come back for more and so she agreed. I promised her I'd do it just right and I did. Turns out January has a much higher tolerance than she admits. I gave her a good warm up and, by the time I got to the implements, I was spanking her pretty darned hard and she wasn't even coloring up very much. That's when I knew I actually had a hard player on my hands who was maybe afraid of her own ability to take it and my willingness to test her limits!

Filesize: 560 MB
Duration: 01:01:16
Resolution: 720x480

Chelsea Spanks Elizabeth January.part1.rar
Chelsea Spanks Elizabeth January.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bart202

Crossin Cousins

Stars: Kelly Payne, Daisa

When an aunt leaves her nephew in the charge of his two strict cousins, you would think that he would know better than to misbehave. They soon find it necessary, however, to put him across their knees to spank his bare bottom, something they felt he should have received a long time ago! Still he refuses to listen and makes the two women so angry that they take a triple strap to his bottom, taking turns at his butt until it is bright red and he is pleading with them to stop! Real tears and begging. 2 nieces do their aunt a favor & watch their nephew for the day. When he starts misbehaving, his 2 cousins waste no time teaching their nephew a lesson with a good hard over the knee bare bottom, spanking, strapping & paddling! Very Hard! Very Hot!

Filesize: 320 MB
Duration: 00:34:27

Crossin Cousins.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Discipline In Russia - Volume 23 - Funny Games 3

Stars: Galina Chukova, Marfa Zadubelova, Nadezda Dozorova, Natasha Fedotova, Jerry Geroshvilli, Dmitry Zagulin

This story is based on real facts that happened in Moscow with three young and beautiful sisters. A couple of bandits, a man and a woman, burst in to the apartment where the sisters lived and cruel games began. They compelled the young victims to undergo an humiliating undressing, whippings by rubber whip on naked posteriors and unspeakable teases by dildos and anal plugs and making the poor girls yell at the top of their lungs. The awful bandits reduced both girls to trembling creatures, losing their pride, virginity and everything they had before this awful invasion.

Filesize: 540 MB
Duration: 00:59:05
Resolution: 640x480
Video: WMV, , 1229 kb/s

Discipline In Russia - Volume 23 - Funny Games 3.part1.rar
Discipline In Russia - Volume 23 - Funny Games 3.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

English Spanking Classics #48 - The Debt Collector & Prison Governess

Stars: Carrie Marks, Paula Shaw, Tracy Hove, Brian Paddler

In "The Debt Collector", Mrs. Jones is unable to pay her debt when Mr. Paddler comes to collect. In exchange for an erotic spanking on her round behind, he will forgive part of what is owed.

And in "Prison Governess", an attempted but failed escape lands our young lady in the prison punishment room. There she receives the strap, the hairbrush, the flail and the cane. How much punishment can one posterior take?

Filesize: 524 MB
Duration: 00:58:00

English Spanking Classics 48 - The Debt Collector Prison Governess.part1.rar
English Spanking Classics 48 - The Debt Collector Prison Governess.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Fetch The Cane

If you appreciate firm discipline and spanking, you'll appreciate this movie. The stinging pain from the willowy rod striking her bare buttocks is too much for the girl who's tears roll down her face.

Each new blow finds it's target and she recoils in pain. An Enema is soon followed by more punishment. Someone has been a very bad girl, and now she's going to pay.

Filesize: 234 MB
Duration: 00:27:00

Fetch The Cane.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Fingered By Matron

Stars: Marie Louise, Louise Louellen

McCloud, a very attractive college girl, has been caught by matron using the school fax for personal reasons once again. Warnings that this would not be tolerated have apparently gone upon deaf ears. Matron is in no mood to argue and orders McCloud across her knee for a bare bottomed hand spanking.

The mischievous girl is humiliated by this and swears to get even. Her change comes sooner than she expects when she happens upon a very suspicious bottom fondling and oiling session between the Matron and Jordan.

Furious, Matron's anger is quickly abated when McCloud threatens to inform the headmistress of their gross misconduct. The two of them beg McCloud not to tell the headmistress, McCloud seizes the opportunity with both hands and orders Matron to fetch the cane. This is then used upon the pair of them after a humiliating spanking and paddling.

Filesize: 538 MB
Duration: 01:00:00

Fingered By Matron.part1.rar
Fingered By Matron.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

House Rules

Stars: Ashley Fires, Chelsea Pfeiffer, Samantha Woodley

Chelsea agrees to let her niece, Samantha, live with her while attending college, with one stipulation -- all house rules must be obeyed. Chelsea knows how busy the life of a young college girl can be and how the influence of new friends can introduce new, and possibly unpleasant, habits.

The House Rules were very simple. Aunt Chelsea expected the house to remain tidy. She expected Samantha to keep reasonable hours and to let Auntie know her whereabouts. And, most of all, Chelsea insisted that there was to be NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE.

But one evening, while Samantha sits with her friend Ashley, discussing what movie they might like to see, Ashley pulls out her cigarettes and lights up. Without even thinking about the fact that they are lounging in Aunt Chelsea's living room, Samantha joins her friend in a smoke...or two.

As soon as Chelsea returns home, she smells trouble. Smoke is about to start a fire - on naughty Samantha's bottom! As Ashley looks on, Chelsea marches Samantha into her bedroom for a sound spanking and a firm handed lecture about the importance of house rules.

Meanwhile overcome by curiosity, Ashley sneaks down the hallway to peek through the cracked bedroom door. Ashley is astonished. But when she sees Aunt Chelsea take Samantha's jeans down to punish her kicking and complaining niece on her panty-clad behind, something in Ashley is awakened. As Chelsea takes down Samantha's panties and spanks her on the bare skin, Ashley unconsciously reaches down her belly and begins to play naughty.

Later that night, wicked little Ashley talks Samantha into play-acting the spanking once more, "just for fun". Coyly, Samantha allows Ashley to play "auntie".

When Chelsea returne home from dinner with friends, she can't believe the sounds she hears coming from the bedroom. Could those two mischievous girls really be spanking each other? For fun?

Chelsea isn't the only one surprised when she walks into the bedroom and catches the girls just as Ashley was beginning to tickle and soothe Samantha in a most erotic fashion! Chelsea knows only one cure for this kind of behavior!

Filesize: 277 MB
Duration: 00:38:00

House Rules.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Lesson For Lisa

Miss Carson runs her training school for young ladies seeking positions in very good households. Her clients know that the girls from Miss Carson's establishment never make a mistake. Miss Carson is extremely angry when one of her pupils, Lisa, does not show up for Friday's training.

She is put in her place with a severe discipline session which includes lots of spanking and caning. Her painfully sore and red crimson bottom will attest to the fact that discipline will prevail.

Filesize: 287 MB
Duration: 00:33:00

Lesson For Lisa.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

In The Christmas Spirits

Stars: Clare Fonda, Carolyn Reese

It's Christmas Eve and elf Carolyn is busy wrapping gifts for Santa to deliver the world over. Meanwhile, Mrs. Claus is in her cups, again, complaining about her problems with life at the North Pole. Then she turns her negative attention to poor little over-worked Carolyn!

Uh, oh! Mrs. Claus finally went too far and little elf Carolyn is suddenly not so forgiving. In fact, she's bent on revenge and seems to be enjoying it.

Filesize: 157 MB
Duration: 00:17:20

In The Christmas Spirits.rar

Fileboom Premium Account