Spanking Movies

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The Bureau Of Discipline

Stars: Christy Creame, Stevi Secret, Tony Rome, Joe Lugo, Billy Kid

You might want to think twice about taking a 5 finger discount on that magazine. You might even want to think again before upsetting you husband ladies. Whatever it is you're going to do wrong, beware the Bureau of Discipline! If you're caught, you'll be sent off to be spanked and lectured for being a bad girl!

Filesize: 767 MB
Duration: 01:23:00
Resolution: 480x360
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 1280 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Genre: Spanking Movie

Download: Keep2share.cc

The Bureau Of Discipline.part1.rar
The Bureau Of Discipline.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Caned Sales Girls

Two young door to door salesgirls are doing their rounds in a leafy neighborhood when they spot a house where they had previously sold a lot of beauty products. They ring the bell where Mrs. Collingwood lives and reintroduce themselves. What they dont know is that the products werent up to scratch and had brought Mrs. Collingwood out in a nasty RASH. She invites the girls in and explains her grievance and asks for a refund to which the girls fob her off with excuses why that wont be possible. This isnt good enough so she calls her husband down and he is in no mood to negotiate with the girls, instead placing them across his knee for some spankings before their knickers come down for some more. He continuously beats them finishing up with his favorite instrument cane. Tears are soon flowing as the welts appear leaving a nasty rash on their behinds.

Filesize: 538 MB
Duration: 00:58:57
Resolution: 640x480
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 1229 kb/s

Caned Sales Girls.part1.rar
Caned Sales Girls.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

bart202

Chelsea Spanks - Amelia, Angela & Molly

Stars: Molly Matthews, Chelsea Pfeiffer, Amelia Jane Rutherford, Angela Ryan

Amelia's Spanking: Amelia-Jane Rutherford, as many of you well know, is a big-time spanking star from the U.K. We're very fortunate that she decided to make a visit to L.A. When she emailed that she was coming I JUMPED at the chance to work with...uh, that would mean, SPANK Amelia-Jane! I wasn't about to let a minute of that time get away, so I planned a big day. Two scenes for GoodSpanking.com updates AND a CS session, with the later coming last, of course.

We're two scenes into the day and now we begin this absolutely amazing half-hour long, uninterrupted, no cuts and, later, no edits session.

I started over her jeans, not only because spankings over tight jeans are sexy, but because it's an excellent way to begin a long session. It's a good warm-up. Soon the jeans come off and Amelia is hand spanked over her darling, sheer white, lace-edged panties. In my opinion, one of the sexiest moments. Soon, the panties are gone and she gets her bare bottom spanking, followed quickly by a paddling with my small, square leather paddle. The paddling is amped up when I pick up a dastardly little red paddle, made by PaddleMastersPro. Amelia's fabulously toned bottom quickly becomes almost as red as the paddle.

Oh, but it's not over yet! Moving on, Amelia bends over the couch for a SERIOUS strapping (I give 'em when I can), followed by a REAL caning. Knowing she's English and that caning is big there, I figured I could give it all it should be. I do believe I did that and Amelia braved it beautifully. Like the spanking star she is!

Angela's & Molly's Spanking: This was another amazing session. I originally thought I was booking Angela only, for her first shoot for me, through Molly and an email reference from her. Somehow I missed that I was hiring them as a duo. When they both showed up, made up, dressed sweetly and ready to go, I just went with it. I had planned to shoot a CS session that day and that is what I needed most, so I went with it on that point, too. I'd never done a double CS and, really, it kind of messes with the whole premise...that it be one girl taking it and taking it a lot for a half hour straight, no breaks. But, hey, it seemed like it would be REALLY fun, for me anyway, so I decided to go for it knowing that once you all got a look at it you'd forgive me for bending the rules a bit.

There was the usual progression from over the shorts/skirt respectively for Angela, then Molly. Then, each woman was hand spanked bare bottomed and spanked with a hairbrush. OMG! Then, they both strip naked. Wow! Two gorgeous, gorgeously naked women with red bottoms. (Okay, I'm catching my breath.) We moved on to a double flogging and a double strapping. And, the final phase is a spontaneous, incredible spanking chain. I cane Molly, Molly straps Angela and Angela gets to shout the loudest. Mmmm...

Filesize: 550 MB
Duration: 00:59:55

Chelsea Spanks - Amelia, Angela Molly.part1.rar
Chelsea Spanks - Amelia, Angela Molly.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Cautioned With The Cane - Caning After Hours

Mrs. Jenkins has just bought a new car and decides to put it through the paces at Southhall Beach. Even though there are signs posted warning against this activity she continues. Unluckily for her local policeman sees her and takes note of the vehicle. He later visits her home to discuss her recklessness and potential fines that could follow.

When she inquires about an alternative to the fines he suggests a few different scenarios. You see he is an acquaintance of her husband and he remembers hearing stories detailing C.P. sessions with his young wife. This cheeky policeman wants to reenact some of those sessions. Especially the one with the attractive young woman dressed up in a maid's uniform.

Lisa's godfather allows her to take her mother's car out for a night out on the town with her mates with the stipulation that she be home by 1 a.m. When she arrives home past that curfew, it gives him a perfect reason to thrash her sweet round bottom with his cane. A preview of another English Discipline Series is included as well.

Filesize: 574 MB
Duration: 01:02:58
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 1331 kb/s

Cautioned With The Cane - Caning After Hours.part1.rar
Cautioned With The Cane - Caning After Hours.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Chelsea Spanks: Abigail & Amy

Stars: Chelsea Pfeiffer, Amy Hunter, Abigail Whitaker

Abigail's Spanking: I had to pull up one of the pictures in order to remember all the implements Abigail took...and she kept on ticking! From beginning to end of her half-hour, non-stop spanking session, Abi was spanked over her dress, then over her panties, but Chelsea made short work of both of those segments. Moving on, Abi takes a good, hard hand spanking, the hardest Chelsea is able to administer and that's pretty darned hard. Then Abi takes a long-handled, very thick bath brush, a large black wooden paddle, a large AND thick heart-shaped wooden paddle and finally she graduated on up to a big, thick strap! I know that's one long sentence, but it must have seemed like a VERY long session to Abigail. She took it and took and remained almost stoic, although here and there she just can't keep from crying out. For such a slight, slender girl, Abigail withstood some of the hardest sessions I'm able, or even willing, to give!

Amy's Spanking: I'm just going to have to admit that this is one for you folks who like to see it hard. Amy is a tough cookie, too. Being a Brit, she's taken quite a bit of some pretty serious caning. She wasn't intimidated by my arsenal, uh, I mean, supply of implements. She chose well. After a nice warm up spanking, the fun really begins. Amy then takes a hard hand spanking and a wooden hairbrush. Those Brits hate wood, I hear, and the hairbrush was the only thing wooden she chose. Then, she took a strapping with my black, steel reinforced strap and a paddling with my big, stingy blue paddle. As if that weren't enough, I give caning a go, which I don't often do. I was challenged and I think I came through with flying colors...on Amy's behind that is!

-Chelsea

Filesize: 566 MB
Duration: 01:01:31

Chelsea Spanks - Abigail Amy.part1.rar
Chelsea Spanks - Abigail Amy.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Chelsea Spanks - Chloe & Pixie

Stars: Chelsea Pfeiffer, Chloe Elise, Amber Pixie Wells

Chloe's Spanking: We started this production of Chelsea Spanks with the more inexperienced of two women. But, that doesn't mean Chloe hadn't already experienced a good deal of spanking. A true spanking enthusiast herself, Chloe sought out people in the scene who were willing to give her what she wanted. First, it was a boyfriend she met through an online personal ad she'd placed. Then she was discovered by David Pierson of PunishedBrats. From there, she found us out here on the West Coast. She made a special trip here, just to get spankings from some of the people she'd heard of and admired. She started with Clare Fonda, then came to see me, then moved on to Dallas. We had to do it in that order since we know how hard each of us is spanking-wise. Clare was least likely to leave Chloe marked, I was a little more likely and, frankly, Dallas wouldn't care if she was already marked. So, I knew from the start that I had a serious player on my hands and I didn't have to pull my spanks a bit. Chloe chose her own array of implements from my collection and we began. I started over her tight jeans, 'cause I know many of you really appreciate a tight-jean covered behind getting spanked. We removed her jeans in due time, however, to spank her on her very cute bikini-panty clad derriere. From there, Chloe's panties had to come down and then we moved on to the first implement...a hairbrush, of course. Chloe's next choice was a small wooden paddle and that was followed by a not so small blue paddle that packs quite a sting. Finally, she chose my favorite - the strap! Chloe picked an excellent progression of implements and I spanked her, hairbrushed her, paddled her and strapped her without restraint and still she liked it! What's a Top to do?!

Pixie's Spanking: Well, anyone familiar with the spanking super star that is Amber Pixie Wells already knows how much she likes to be spanked. But, Pixie likes it in a different way. She doesn't giggle. It causes her a great deal of discomfort and she doesn't try to hide that. She kicks and cries out, moans and grits her teeth in her efforts to take it, but she WANTS to take a LOT! For Pixie, I laid out just about every implement I own and I simply went to town, working down the line till I finished off with the cane. Yes, you read it right, the CANE! I still can't believe how much spanking Pixie took that day. See, we started out shooting a couple of short scenes for our GoodSpanking.com members' site, then we did this incredible, and I mean TRULY INCREDIBLE half-hour Chelsea Spanks session that ends with a very serious caning. This, if you can believe it, was followed up with another short for the members' site, shot outdoors on a public beach because she told me it had always been her fantasy to be spanked outdoors. I know, I feel like I'm cheating you out by bragging about scenes that don't appear in this video. But, I just wanted you to know that this half of this CS video is compelling, to say the least, but Pixie's spanking capacity is even more compelling. I'd say I was definitely out matched for both scenes in this video and anyone of you out there who know the first thing about me know that it takes quite a tough bottom to out match me. I've spanked many, many a woman who have cried out "mercy," for me and at times when I wasn't even spanking as hard as I am capable. I got no cries for mercy from either Chloe, or Pixie. So, if you want to see absolutely scintillating spankings that will leave you breathless, you'll definitely want to see this video!

Filesize: 583 MB
Duration: 01:03:00

Chelsea Spanks - Chloe Pixie.part1.rar
Chelsea Spanks - Chloe Pixie.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Chelsea Spanks: Kailee & Berlin

Stars: Kailee, Chelsea Pfeiffer, Mz. Berlin

Kailee's Spanking: Kailee came to us while visiting friends here in Southern California. She's a former Real Spankings model and since they've stopped shooting new material, she's been getting her spanking fixes with the various other spanking production companies, ours included.

And, lucky for us! A truly experienced and truly enthusiastic spanking aficionado, Kailee could take all that I could dish out and any of you familiar with my spanking style knows that's quite a bit!

We started with a hand spanking, but soon moved on to the first of six implements. Even though I dish out a diabolical hand spanking, I recognized pretty quickly that Kailee was up for more...a LOT more! By the time her half hour spanking concluded, Kailee had been paddled with my leather paddle, spanked with a hairbrush, strapped with a black leather strap, paddled (again!) with a VERY large wooden paddle and finally caned with my little twisted cane. That little cane is a lot stingier than it looks!

Berlin's Spanking: I don't often undertake a half hour reality spanking session with someone I've never spanked before, but Berlin assured me that she was up to it. And, oh my, was she ever! Things started out looking bad for her. When I first began her hand spanking I felt an object of some kind in the pocket of her jeans. It turned out to be a cigarette lighter and that just sent me off on a spanking/scolding tangent! As an ex-smoker, I don't like to see these young women doing something that's so very bad for them and so very hard to quit. So, as you might imagine, her hand spanking was short and I quickly moved on to the first of her six implements.

Strangely, since the two sessions in this production were done weeks apart, I ended up using almost the very same selection of implements as I'd used with Kailee. Berlin withstood my hand, the same leather paddle as Kailee, the same hairbrush, the same leather strap, a different but still very large wooden paddle and that little twisted cane with a big, nasty bite. I'm surprised Berlin still liked me afterwards!!

Filesize: 585 MB
Duration: 01:05:00

Chelsea Spanks - Kailee Berlin.part1.rar
Chelsea Spanks - Kailee Berlin.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Chelsea Spanks: Veronica & Sinn

Stars: Sinn Sage, Chelsea Pfeiffer, Veronica Daniels

Veronica's Spanking: How do I describe spanking a woman who is one of the premiere spanking tops in the business. As a matter of fact, she's probably my main rival as far as being a good, strict and skilled spanker. Did this increase my pleasure at being given the opportunity and privilege of being able to spank her? That's a no-brainer. It completely increased my pleasure. Did it increase hers is probably the more accurate question...

I launched into Veronica's half-hour session a little carefully. I admit to being just a little intimidated. But, I quickly warmed to my task at hand. We were shooting at the beginning of a weekend of spanking at the Shadow Lane party and she says I ruined her behind for the rest of the weekend. I didn't realize I'd ended up spanking her quite that hard. Ooops!

The spanking began with a bit of a warm up over her tight jeans. She's a real pro. She definitely knew the significance of a good pair of tight jeans. Ultimately, though, those jeans had to come down and her reaction once they did was immediate. I know she can spank every bit as hard as I can, so I really didn't want to hold back too much...

By the time we finished, I'd used a black strap, a long handled, pretty thick hairbrush and a huge, thick wooden paddle...all her own implements that she'd chosen herself. She cried!

If she didn't get to play the rest of the weekend, I say it's not MY fault...

She admitted to me later that it was one of the most intense spankings she'd ever taken. Goodness! I consider that a compliment!

Sinn's Spanking: Sinn Sage is one hot tamale! She embodies sexiness with her bodily confidence, her darling little pert breasts and that bubble bottom to die for. She's a self admitted spanking enthusiast and purely a bottom, or spankee. She said she and her boyfriend hadn't had the chance to do much spanking lately, so she was a little out of practice. I've always been able to spank Sinn as hard as I can spank without having to hold back. So, when I began spanking her as I usually do, she definitely felt it! Poor thing.

Still, by the end of her half hour, she was grinding away on my lap and panting breathlessly as much as she was crying out...the kind of reaction only a true lover of spanking could produce.

I started with my hand, of course, and then ran one of my usual gambits of implements. She took my big bath brush, my small wooden paddle, my black, steel reinforced strap and my thickest, biggest heart-shaped wooden paddle. Oh, and along the way, I managed to get her out of all of her clothes!

I can't really describe this scene any better than to say that afterward she was VERY worked up. She sat at our dining room table in a seeming spanking trance for quite a while before she was able to get herself up to go home. It was as if she didn't want to go home. She even thanked me. Again, I considered that a compliment. I don't mean to brag, believe me, I just state the truth...

Chelsea

Filesize: 598 MB
Duration: 01:04:59

Chelsea Spanks - Veronica Sinn.part1.rar
Chelsea Spanks - Veronica Sinn.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Chelsea Spanks! Elizabeth & Snow

Stars: Elizabeth, Chelsea Pfeiffer, Snow Mercy

Elizabeth's Spanking: I met Elizabeth through a social networking site. She's a brilliant young woman, successful in her professional life and into being spanked in her private life. This woman is for real, had never done any video work and doesn't posses the figure of a "model". If you like fuller figures, you'll love her. She's charming and cherubic, sexy, submissive and sensual. Plus, she takes a hand spanking, of course.

Next up? A large, heart-shaped wooden paddle. Then, two different straps, one while in the diaper position. This particular segment is where her true sexiness shines through. She melts into the strapping, even as she cringes in anticipation and winces as the strap lands. You see her face, bottom and cute pussy in one shot. Uh! It's really, really sexy. Did I mention that it's sexy?

Finally, she bends over the chair for a slightly more serious strapping. Elizabeth takes it and takes it beautifully!

Snow's Spanking: Snow set me back a bit when I met her. I thought she was a fetish model, one of the girls who work around with all of us producers. But, I was wrong. She's worked for Clare Fonda and she does private sessions in a pro club here in L.A. That's it. She does those things because she loves spanking. She has a day job. A really great, you get it because you have a great education and you're damned smart, job. She decided she wanted to work for me, so she got my email from Clare. It was a total set up...for me!

She takes my hand spanking, as hard a one as I can deliver (which ain't chopped liver) like it's a massage, cooing and sighing in pleasure. The hairbrush spanking gets her attention a bit more. The large wooden paddle takes her beyond pain, into her subspace I believe, because what happens next just blew my mind. I caned her with my triple cane and she took it so hard the bamboo tips exploded! Then, she let me cane her some more, this time with the thickest cane I own. What did she do after taking all of this? She thanked me...profusely... for the pleasure of being spanked by someone who knew so well, according to her expectations, exactly how it should be done.

Filesize: 554 MB
Duration: 01:04:16
Resolution: 720x480

Chelsea Spanks Elizabeth Snow.part1.rar
Chelsea Spanks Elizabeth Snow.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Chelsea Spanks � Madison & Julie

Stars: Madison Young, Julie Simone, Chelsea Pfeiffer

Madison�s Spanking: The first thing I have to say about this video is that Madison Young is one hard player! I�ve never gone this far spanking any other woman and by the end of this seriously HOT spanking scene, Madison�s behind bares proof of it.

Madison�s visit with me begins tame enough, with a skirt dusting�the usual beginning of a good hand spanking. But, it quickly becomes clear to me that Madison requires sterner measures. I lift her skirt, spank her a bit more and Madison�s panties come down soon thereafter. From there, things begin to heat up considerably. A very firm, bare-bottom hand spanking ensues and Madison�s behind colors up, turning a bright red almost immediately. I�m not finished, yet, though and I have Madison begin more clothing removal. After completely removing her shirt AND bra, Madison lies down over my knee for a brisk hairbrush spanking, given with a thick bath-brush. Madison�s behind begins to show a little more color�

At this point, I instruct Madison to strip completely and I position my lovely, nude spankee in a bent over the couch position. The final phase of Madison�s super-reality spanking is done with my largest, most formidable paddle and I swear, I don�t hold back. I land the paddle with all my strength and Madison reacts with more and more passion! It�s as though I�m giving her exactly what she wants, as hard as that is for me to believe, even as I�m experiencing it!

Julie�s Spanking: Julie�s visit begins much differently. It�s clear from the moment of her arrival that she�s nervous and maybe even a little afraid. It doesn�t help that she�s late and she finds me waiting in the bedroom for her, all ready to go. I see immediately that Julie has dressed rather erotically for me, so I take off her street clothes straight away. I was delighted to see she�d chosen to wear a lovely corset, with stockings and garter. But, instead of being softened by her dressing for me, I�m only encouraged all the more. The spanking begins right away. Over my knee she goes and soon I can see that my hand spanking alone is making a big impression on her. I have several implements on hand which I plan on using and all I can think is that Julie has quite a session in front of her. It isn�t long before I pick up my large hairbrush. She�s been spanked with it before and she shudders at the sight of it. I�m not dissuaded, however. Julie gets her hairbrush spanking, no matter how much she squeals and wriggles.

Then, I decide I�d like to try something new. Something I�ve been meaning to try for a while. I have her lie on her tummy on the bed, with a pillow under her hips so her bottom is raised slightly. I LOVE this position! From there, Julie takes a paddling with my big black paddle. I give her a strapping with TWO different straps, too! Julie�s extremely submissive, so she takes it all bravely, even though it was a very intense session for her. I couldn�t just leave it there. Feeling she�s been a good girl to take so much (albeit not without complaint) I soothe her hot, sore bottom with lots of cooling lotion.

Filesize: 544 MB
Duration: 00:59:19

Chelsea Spanks - Madison Julie.part1.rar
Chelsea Spanks - Madison Julie.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account