Spanking Bad Girls in Their Juicy Ass! Caning & Whipping!

Rebill

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The Facility - Blaten Lee
d642f977599d592488b0e9c6b9521013.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

We all look to control something in our lives. Sometimes that control becomes an obsession. For me it was sex. A friend recommended The Facility. I was told they could really help with my addiction. Walking around the grounds I was very impressed.

No one told me I would be sharing a room. No one mentioned that I would be bound the entire time and made to wear a dick gag. I don't know how they expect to treat sexual addiction by taking sexual advantage of me. The one thing I sought to control in my life has now been taken from me.

Once they trained me to behave they began bringing men and women in. Usually several in a day. The doctor usually watches. Sometimes he video tapes it on his phone. I know the people pay him for it, but the doctor keeps every penny.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download The Facility - Blaten Lee

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Rebill

Phoenix Bound - Phoenix Rose and OT - HD 720p
810b9280ee7533d6fcbf8f6eac1cea24.jpg

Phoenix Rose is an extremely soft person. Her skin is so white and so smooth it has the appearance of untouched snow. That kind of skin is aesthetically pleasing for most people, but for someone as sick and twisted as O.T. it's just begging to be marked and bruised all over with whatever tools he has handy. Once he is done with her, that lily white ass is going to be black and blue all over. Phoenix begins her time in our dungeon all wrapped up in rope bent over on her hands and knees. It's a beautiful sight, but what would make it better is less clothing between O.T. and his play thing. So he takes out his trusty knife and starts cutting away the pretty little dress Phoenix wore for us. She lets out little shrieks each time he makes a cut in the fabric letting us know just how scared she is to have a blade that close to her soft skin. Once the fabric is cut away, it's time for her to begin receiving the beating she came for.

Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Phoenix Bound - Phoenix Rose and OT - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Cinched , Milcah Halili HD 720p
831809fa4c10dbfb582a798c29c400c8.jpg

Studio: HT
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM

Milcah Halili is a really fine piece of ass. In their tank top, tiny pencil skirt, and spike heels, they are completely irresistible to Matt Williams and all of his sick fantasies. He already has a rope around Milcah's neck to start out, and he is only going to push it farther as time goes on. He gets Milcah into a squatting position and ties their thighs to shins so that Milcah's legs are stuck fully bent and spread apart, then ties arms behind their back in a brutal strappado. After that he is free to do whatever he wants with Milcah.

Matt pushes Milcah off their feet and onto their ass. Then he takes out a flogger and starts beating Milcah's perky little tits with it. Milcah doesn't respond to it much in the beginning, but with each lash of the many tails, Milcah squirms and whimpers a little more. But Matt decides he doesn't really need to hear them whimper and the shaking does enough for him, so he sticks a black ball gag in Milcah's mouth to shut them up and then picks up a cane and carries on with his work. He strikes it against their feet, thighs, and pussy. If Milcah could cry out they would but instead they just wriggle with discomfort as he abuses that tight little body.

After that, Matt decides it's time for Milcah to cum for him in the most outrageously overwhelming way possible. He sits Milcah down on top of the sybian, the most powerful vibrator of which we are aware, and ties them down there so that they can't squirm away. Then he turns it on to high power. He takes the flogger back out and beats Milcah's breasts with it as they sit there cumming over and over again, and when that isn't enough he brings out the whip and gives them some lashes right across their chest. Milcah will be lucky if they're able to get up off the floor when he is done with them.

Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Cinched , Milcah Halili HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 5
c649d202b3dd92a262d6faffae5b4f17.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

The entire device is built for the purpose of delivering as much pain per square inch as possible, even while the subject is completely immobile and left alone.

Duration: 1:09:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 5

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Slave Girl Scene 2
3c3b4c333929f5e8615e02ed4301f2b1.jpg

They will do as they are told no matter how perverse without any complaints, meet the Slave Girl. More slaves subject themselves to spanking, bondage, candle wax, whipping, electro-shock and much more from merciless Mistresses.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:26
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1038kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Slave Girl Scene 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Slut Delivery - Kleio Valentien
c013b62dc6487f9dc952f72343916628.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

OT knows which places in the neighborhood have the hottest delivery girls. You know, just so he can have some eye candy when his meals come. But Kleio Valentien shows up, a piece of meat carrying a piece of meat, and she doesn't just drop her bag off and leave. Instead she decides to take a tour of the dungeon, and the interest she shows to the device in the center of the room doesn't go unnoticed. If she's willing to walk up to it, stick her head in, and run her hands over the construction, surely she has to be at least a little bit curious as to how it feels to be locked inside of it.

She doesn't seem as enthusiastic when OT has his hands on her, though. She's whimpering and crying while he strips the clothes off of her body, desperately trying to cover herself with bound hands. When she feels the whip across her back for the first time she begins screaming into the black ball gag crammed into her mouth and violently struggling against the wooden stock that holds her neck. Unfortunately for her, OT doesn't even need to unlock her to move her around in this device. She isn't going anywhere. They are going to enjoy dinner and a date together.

Duration: 51:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Slut Delivery - Kleio Valentien

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Predicament - Kel Bowie and OT - HD 720p
40c82e294bdc22f6f3b556d4360b9b0b.jpg

Some people find their way into bondage through friends, some through significant others, and some through sheer chance. Kel Bowie never had to find her way into it at all. As far as she's concerned, and as far as we can tell, Kel was born for bondage. She thinks about it all the time and always has. In the beginning of her session, in fact, she mentions the first time she was ever tied up at the fresh young age of nine. It's no wonder she found her way to our dungeon. Kel has her arms tied back in a brutal strappado and her legs tied at the ankles to spread them as wide as they can go. As O.T. ties her neck rope to the ceiling she gets curious and wants to watch to see what he's doing. Matt Williams doesn't feel the need to humor this slut enough to look her in the face and tells her not to look at him unless he says otherwise. Kel does her best but she can't seem to keep her eyes off of his hands as he sets her up for her torment. It looks like Matt is going to have to teach her a lesson in listening to simple, basic instructions.

Duration: 44:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6984kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Predicament - Kel Bowie and OT - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Endza InsexLive: A Feature Presentation
0edc07e015dc11027451595b236cfa09.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, All Sex

Cam girls like Endza are such a tease. They sit at home, flash their tits and ass a bit, and expect men to just keep throwing money at them. Sure, they may say nice things, and they'll even flirt, but you know that there's just about zero chance of them ever actually putting out.

Duration: 1:07:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Endza InsexLive: A Feature Presentation

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Dirty Slut - Lorelei Lee and Matt Williams - HD 720p
bc237ffa8dc2b11ed2ddae29ecca2ce4.png

If you saw Lorelei Lee walking down the street you might think at first that she was a classic good girl. In her everyday life she gives off an air of innocence and sweetness. But we know Lorelei better than all that. We know just the kind of nasty, messed up shit she likes to do and to have done to her. And since we are in the position of being readily able to provide those things to her, we consider it our duty and our pleasure to do so. First Matt Williams gets her tied up standing with her arms and legs spread by ropes at each of her wrists and ankles. With her all strung up spread eagle it's much easier for him to get to all the vulnerable spots that make Lorelei squeal like the filthy slut she is. He sets up a rope wrapped around her waist and threaded through her pussy and ties a rock at the end so it pulls against her. Then he takes his flogger and starts beating her tits and her ass until she starts shrieking through her ball gag. When the drool starts pouring out from her mouth he puts away the flogger and takes out the hitachi so he can break up her beatings with some entertainment.

Duration: 39:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6858kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Dirty Slut - Lorelei Lee and Matt Williams - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Shane's Ultimate Fantasy
107a0f2e53ef56697fdfad917ec51082.jpg

Put together Danyel Cheeks, Draghixa, and Lia Baren, and you have one of the best bondage and discipline movies you've ever seen! Don't take my word for it. Shane, at one time in the movie, lost consciousness from the pleasure of the pain! ---Bruce Seven

Format: avi
Duration: 59:32
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1424kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Shane's Ultimate Fantasy

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: