Spanked Guilty Boys

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mistress Suzy - Slave In A Row: The Caning - Part 01

Mistress Suzy's busy day is beginning. Her first victim is the fat ass cry baby who always apologizes for various things and he always looks like he can develop in many things and like he is feeling sorry for the things he done wrong. But Suzy doesn't believe him because time after time he proves himself wrong. He just makes the same old mistakes over and over again so Suzy has to punish him many times. Now she is wearing a black mini skirt with matching top, black tights and black high heel boots but soon she gets hot and slowly drops her clothes until only her lingerie remains. She beats him up with a cane very hard until he starts to cry again.

Filesize: 510 MB
Duration:
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: WMV, , 6000 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 401 Kbps

Download: Keep2share.cc

http://k2s.cc/file/7abd15df03d48/slave_in_a_row_.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Mistress Evil - Whipping Back

We asked a professional whip maker to design us a savage whip and this is what he made. Mistress Evil thrashed her slaves back with the extremely hard leather whip. She leaves the slaves back completely red and bruised.

Filesize: 78.2 MB
Duration: 00:06:05
Resolution: 768x576
Video: WMV, 25.000 fps, 1531 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 256 Kbps

Back.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

bart202

Mistress Evil - Caning Arse

Mistress Evil goes completely fucking crazy with a hard wooden cane on her slaves arse. She gets so exited by thrashing him with all of her power non stop without pause, this is absolutely the hardest canning scene we have filmed. Mistress Evil leaves the slave with savage marks all over his back, arse and legs. She was extremely proud of herself!

Filesize: 65.3 MB
Duration: 00:05:07
Resolution: 768x576
Video: WMV, 25.000 fps, 1513 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 256 Kbps

Arse.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess Monique - Paddling Bitchface's Ass

Bitchface has been a bad dork.... I'm making him bend over and I'm gonna spank his ass till he can't take it no more. I belt him over and over again with my paddle - making him my little pain slut for life.

Filesize: 85.9 MB
Duration: 00:04:29
Resolution: 640x480
Video: WMV, 29.970 fps, 2500 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 Kbps

Bitchfaces.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Goddess Cheyenne - Caning 101

My slave charlie horse has a series of punishments in store.( he knows why ) however he never knows how or when he is to receive these punishments. My assistant wants to learn to cane and time has been allotted for video production. I take care of all 3 items on the to do list here. It is the fantasy of many submissives to be used as a demo bottom for a FemDom tutorial . Even the beginners class , leaves a mark ... or should I say marks!

I cover a basic outline of caning from Victorian Discipline and English Reformatory Style to Heavy SM and the Psychology of anticipated corporal punishment, as well as tips for beginners to improve confidence and accuracy before applying the methods to a submissive.

Filesize: 507 MB
Duration: 00:13:14
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 5220 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 Kbps

101.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Ezada Sinn - Its All About My Pleasure

This slave wants to become one of My personal slaves, but for that he has to learn to enjoy pain for Me, for My pleasure. I love to whip, so he has to love to be whipped. I like hard whipping, very hard sometimes, but I don't think this slave is ready yet, it's just his first time, so I will use a sex shop hand-shaped crop. It will be painful, not as painful as My whips, but it will be a good way to start his training. And a good number whould be 100. A hundred strokes that will make his ass an interesting combination of purple and blue. For My pleasure, the pleasure to see him in pain. And maybe if he can take them all, I will allow him to give Me more pleasure, this time with his tongue, right trough My red latex pants. It's all about My pleasure, isn't it?

Filesize: 296 MB
Duration: 00:09:56
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 4060 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 Kbps

myPleasure.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Goddess Cheyenne - Bastinado

When My slaves misbehave , I make sure the punishment leaves a lasting impression of correction. My real time sissy maid charlie horse is suffering the final installments of a punishment series due to failure to follow orders. This is his first taste of Bastinado , one that he will never forget. I bind him face down with rope , leaving his tender soles helpless to My discipline. My dose of psychological manipulation and the cane pack a scene that leaves the boy literally crying and shaking. I even saw some real tears .... Any disobedience or failure to comply with My commands will result in Punishment & Punishment is something that you do not enjoy!

Filesize: 487 MB
Duration: 00:12:46
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 5201 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 Kbps

Bast.rar

Fileboom Premium Account