Spanked Girl - Extreme sex!!!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

ddeten

Banned

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

PG - Whip Dance Training

Impaled with an iron stick and lashed beauties have to watch each others merciless punishment. Brutal whipping of two extreme sexy girls with the painful bullwhip is not enough to punish these girls. They get forced to watch every painful stroke of the whip on the bare ass and back of the other fellow sufferer. So there is no doubt what they have to expect when the second girl gets the taste of the whip.

part1
part2

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ddeten

Banned

TO - Mar 14, 2011 - Lilla Katt, Juliette March, Shae Simone, Pumpy, Nicki Blue and Jade

After missing Day 1, Nicki Blue shows up begging for a second chance and the other trainees allow her to have one. To get this second chance she will have to prove to me that she deserves it. She is tied and put on display for the other trainees to watch as I put her through intense torment and humiliation.

It is apparent that the other girls are intimidated by what they see, and all decide to walk away from the training except for one other. The training begins early and the final two start to learn what lies ahead of them.

part1
part2
part3
part4

Fileboom Premium Account

ddeten

Banned

TO - Mar 25, 2011 - Lilla Katt and Nicki Blue

The selection has been made and we begin with an interview to evaluate each girl. We test their physical endurance during the interview, and that's when I realize that we are going to focus on that for the day.

Neither of them know where the pain threshold is, so that is also tested. After realizing that both are pain sluts, we have to show them that there is a line that shouldn't be crossed. I take them to that line and let them dance on it to understand that they have to know their bodies and limits.

part1
part2
part3
part4
part5

Fileboom Premium Account