Femdom and Strapon Song Of Suffering - Introducing Dahlia Snow And Jennifer Tickle Torment

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

073c7959a9eb6bdf9ebccd81231eff97.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

This keyholder has a brilliant way to manage the tendency of chaste submissives to beg or whine for release... Her submissive has no idea how long they will be locked for!

Mistress dahlia snow has kept jennifer locked in chastity for 130 days! That is quite a feat, i've found that most submissives cannot manage past 30 days without depression or demands. Sometimes it seems like they go through all five of the classic signs of grief at the loss of access to their favorite toy. She knows that she will someday reach the secret goal but she does not get to know where the finish line is. Jennifer stands out as being obedient and eager to please under duress and not just when it is fun or sexy.

Tickling. Some people love it and some people hate it, even to the point of being triggered. I think it is a delightful way to torture someone until they beg for mercy, without leaving a single mark. We start out slow and the build on jennifer's reactions as she begins to struggle, tossing her hair like a classic damsel in distress.

Tickling gives way to harshness and mistress dahlia delights in pinching and scratching with her long, sexy fingernails. We use jennifer as our human scratching post and she learns the hard way that there is nowhere to go when you're tied up in the middle of the room. She is just our cat toy now!

Once sensitive and tender, the real pain can begin as we try to beat their previous clothespins record. The longer they stay on, the meaner they get and she has to keep count as they call come off!

This is a great introduction scene featuring two of my favorite folks who are active in the local bdsm community. Jennifer was brave enough to get her ears pierced properly with pink rhinestones. If she can do it, so can you, even if it takes several sessions with a mistress to find your confidence. Live your crossdressing dreams!

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:15
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 3120kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 879.7 MB