Somewhat new....

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by master d alpha, Jan 17, 2010.

1. master d alpha

master d alpha New Member

I'm new to this forum, but not exactly new to the lifestyle. I have been domming for a few years, mostly mild and in a specific scene. I just took on a new sub who is discovering the life she never knew she wanted until now. The problem is, she lives hundreds of miles away, so this will be a remote arrangement. Any advice?
  2. Hi D :) This is a great place for questions like these. We have our beloved, fearless leader Sparrow, along with a bunch of other experienced people who give great advice. We also have a bunch of not so experienced members who all learn from each other! My advice to you is to look through the other posts on the forum, there are a ton of questions regarding long-distance relationships and loads of great advice on them :) To get you started, here's a relatively recent post stream that I think you would benefit from!

Cheers and congrats on taking on your new subbie!
  3. master d alpha

master d alpha New Member

Thanks for the welcome. I've already gotten a few ideas, from simple writing tasks to body touching in public with the potential to get caught, nothing too obvious, though.
  4. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

Welcome to the forum~! Seems InnocentFacade has got it covered :]
  5. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

yeah I was gonna say, long distance is tricky but not impossible and luckily we have lots of threads on it
  6. master jey

master jey Moderator

you suck