something unique- Hyper-real 3d Spanking Game Pictures

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish movies, pictures and drawings' started by Dixon Cider, May 7, 2009.

1. Dixon Cider

Dixon Cider New Member

Hi Everyone,
    These are some screenshots of a BDSM/spanking videogame that I just created- Oshi-Yoki. I programmed, designed and created the art that you see in this game. Lots of hours and painstaking attention to how skin behaves and welts! Feedback would be appreciated! Enjoy

p.s. if you like what you see, Here are more pics and even a free game

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am always receptive to new ideas (since I am fairly new to the BDSM scene). I look forward to your feedback and guidance!

- Dixon
    Fileboom Premium Account
    Keep2share Premium Account

Last edited: May 7, 2009
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Dixon Cider

Dixon Cider New Member

3. Prissy

Prissy Member

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

5. Prissy

Prissy Member

I don't know, but if he has freebies for trial purposes, I would like to try it, of ciourse after Master tries it. The only way I will know if my initial statemnt is true, is by trying it.
    Fileboom Premium Account

6. Dixon Cider

Dixon Cider New Member

Hi Prissy,
    I sure do. There actually is a free trial version of my game here: http://pixelpimpz.com/play-spanking-game.htm

You are correct when you say that the free version doesn't have a point, because it has been removed in the trial version (the point is to basically get her to climax).

I do have a complete game that I would like to share with you kind folks (in this version, you can get her to climax). I am making it available only to this board :)

Here is the file: http://www.pixelpimpz.com/OshiYoki-scene4.exe

Please let me know what you think. I am trying to improve this game and make episodes. I'm hoping that the members

of this board may guide me and let me know what topics especially are interesting to them. I can make these games

pretty quickly (like anywhere from a week to a month)...so whatever you guys want to see, I can create it in an

'episodic format'.

For now, I am in the midst of creating a male slave (that you can whip). I need some ideas on what you would like to do to him.

In addition, I have some other plans for the female model, and of course your feedback is very welcome.

Thanks,
    D.C.
    Fileboom Premium Account

7. Dixon Cider

Dixon Cider New Member