Something new: Cum brulee

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by ReallyGreen, Mar 16, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Need: plate or bowl, sugar, blowtorch, spoon, one or more penis.

Directions: Man (or men) masturbate and deposit their load(s) onto a plate, bowl, or ramekin of choice. Then cover top of the ejaculate with sugar (probably about a tablespoon). Use the blowtorch to carmelize the sugar. Somebody can then eat the cum brulee with a spoon (must have spoon to break through crispy caramel layer).

Why on earth would you do this: You masturbate while watching Food Network. You're bored. Unlike most sexual urban legends this one is pretty easy to pull-off and doesn't require killing a hooker.

Alternately: You played "Shoot the cookie" (or some variation thereof) as an adolescent and decided that while fun, it doesn't really fulfill your adult need for playing with a kitchen blowtorch.

Alternate Direction: Mix semen and sugar together before carmelizing with blowtorch. Serve on-top of cheesecake to unsuspecting dinner guest.

Why on earth you would do that: You're a sick & twisted asshole who doesn't really like his dinner guest. :D

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. That is very interesting...now who do I not like very much? :D

3. Prissy

Prissy Member

I was thinking the same thing Puppy.

4. Phantasm

Phantasm Member

o_O

Well, it's... creative, to say the least...

5. Hmm...intresting alternative... ;)

Get loads of semen as before, but add some gravy browning to it, and stir it up so it resembles gravy, then pour all over a nice roast dinner :D

6. Remind me never to eat with you guys! :)

7. Or maybe mix it with icing sugar, bit of flavouring maybe, bit of food colouring... :D

8. Prissy

Prissy Member

I agree.

9. Phantasm

Phantasm Member

After this, I have decided that eating is not in my best interest.

10. At least you don't have a master who enjoys performing cunnilingus on a jam doughnut while you're on your period... :D

11. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Is that a good or bad thing??

12. I gave him a bit of a telling off for being disrespectful, but it was kinda funny :D

13. Prissy

Prissy Member

And he didn't punish you?

14. Leilani

Leilani New Member

I now know better than to ever accept a dinner invite from a member of this forum!

15. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Well I do make a kick-ass standing rib roast. And the world's best garlic pork chops.

*If GOOD EATS were on TV when I was taking highscool chemistry I would have been a pharmaceutical major by college.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM