Soft Limits

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by sillylittlepet, Jun 7, 2010.

1. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

Alright, alright.
    That hard limit experiment was pretty fun, but now its time to bring out...

the soft limits

feel free to add and discuss as all sort of wonderfully heinous topics arise
  2. master jey

master jey Moderator

well my soft limit is public
  3. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I'm sure you'll see more variation in this thread then the other, SLP. as for me, my answer is the same, none. I leave myself open to providing the experiences my subs are interested in experiencing, as defined in our written agreement. Also, I allow my subs, 5 limits total= 1 hard, 4 soft... no more then that... ever.
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
  4. sillylittlepet

I'm still trying to think of my soft limits... I know they're there!

There's just not as easy to remember as my hard limits
  5. Darktruth

Darktruth Member

I agree with Sparrow when it comes to soft limits.
  6. Sate_Sprie

Sate_Sprie Member

I don't really think I have any soft limits and I only have like, one hard limit. I'm pretty much open to anything.
  7. Martello

Martello Member

I have no soft limits what so ever. It's a matter of what ever is is, and whatever is not - is not. I am clear and open about what it is I do and do not like. I don't have any personal gray areas or anything i am "iffy" about.
  8. Darktruth

Darktruth Member

This thread isn't going as planned is it. Surely some subs can pop their heads in and help the thread out other wise it's going to be the same as the hard limits thread. lol.

SLP - Having any luck remembering your soft limits yet? :)
  9. Martello

Martello Member

Yeah I was thinking that when I first saw the thread everyone's general response will be "No." lol
  10. sillylittlepet

You guys are lame
    (not really, but still)

Man I totally have soft limits, and I know my master does too!!
    A soft limit is just something you wouldnt normally want to do, but you would try it for your partner!

I dont really like being involved with feet, ice play, aquatic play, suspension bondage, choking, being spat on, aaand thats all I can think of for now
  11. kittengrey

kittengrey Member

<<; Wow SLP, how'd you just name some of my favs?

Being suspension bondage, water bondage, and choking

Hmm....soft limits.....

Nope, got nothing. I'm pretty much open to anything except the things I am hard set against
  12. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

There are a lot of things that I'm not willing to do now because I don't know enough about them to do safely, but which I could imagine exploring eventually, if I knew enough or had training, like suspension bondage. At the moment, my soft limit is probably leaving someone in bondage, like in a bedroom, while I do something elsewhere. I know it's common, but a lot bondage experts all frown on it, and until I have a chance to explore it carefully, it leaves me uncomfortable.
  13. sillylittlepet

My master is nuts about suspension bondage

if we lived together I think he would do everything in his power to make it happen
    and since its a soft limit of mine I would cave to his desires lol

but suspension bondage equipment doesn't seem like the easiest thing to store away from prying eyes...
  14. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

easier then one would think if you shop smart.
  15. Darktruth

Darktruth Member

Same reason I wont do anything with needles yet. I've never used them and Ive never been trained to use them, I'm not even sure how to go about that but I'll deal with that when I need to, so I wont use them until I know what I'm doing with them.

SLP - I forgot to ask. What's wrong with ice play (apart from its cold)? :confused: