So, no bed posts...

rooluvr

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So, I've been dutifully reading about knot tying and trying to figure out the best rope to use. Meanwhile, the gnawing problem in the back of my head is: I don't have any bed posts on my bed.

I mean, it's a nice Queen sized bed, but there's no bed posts. It has bolt-holes where the wheels could go if I chose to have wheels but apart from that nothing that could be construed as a place to affix a rope.

I thought of running a rope or strap under the bed, which could then be attached to a rope on either end, but it seems to me that then what you have is a system that is not actually secure and could end up with someone rolling off the bed or working some slack in somehow.

So, I turned the bed over and had a serious look at it like some kind of kinky MacGyver (hey, now that would be sexy). I guess I could jury rig something together, probably with a few bolts and a carabiner, but I was wondering if perhaps a forum member had some recommendations here?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

Yeah, look into under-the-mattress bondage systems. They're fairly cheap and the good ones will give you 8-12 anchor points. Or get a drill and add eyelets behind the headboard and footboard and at a few points along the frame. Just make them fairly deep eyelets to withstand struggling. Or look into a bondage bed.

Fileboom Premium Account

rooluvr

Thanks everyone for your responses!

I had seen the "Sports Sheets" under-the-bed system before but some of the reviews were lacklustre at best (reports of the material coming apart and the velcro cuffs being too small). I went ahead and got it anyway and so we'll see how it goes.

At the same time I got some beautiful fur-lined ankle and wrist cuffs, they match my collar (which I have for cosmetic purposes, of course =p) so they will come in handy outside the bedroom too =D

Incidentally, it's a real pain to get fun things shipped to New Zealand. It's a beautiful place but sometimes living on an island can make thing a little cumbersome.

Fileboom Premium Account

If you put together some rope netting that can be slid under the bed, and even in some case the netting can be held down by the legs of the bed, it would help with more available bondage points for the bed itself. I hated dealing with beds that had no head or foot boards or posts, so I had to get creative as well.. LOL

Fileboom Premium Account