So how many of you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

olinda

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This is something my owner does a lot, when our children are not home, I have cooked and served him wearing a gag. I have sat at the table with him while he eats watching him with the gag in place, and I got no dinner that day because I had been talking endlessly and he tired of the noise. I normally go about my chores or sit and watch TV while I am wearing it. I have a special gag that he made me out of a dog toy "the doggy kong" I think it was called. It has a hole all the way through it so I can breath and drool very well. He gave it to me for easter I think it was. I know when he brings it out that I am going to be silence for a hot minute. I don't ever have the choice to remove it, he has two rings that meet behind my head and he uses a lock to close them together.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Prissy

This is something my owner does a lot, when our children are not home, I have cooked and served him wearing a gag. I have sat at the table with him while he eats watching him with the gag in place, and I got no dinner that day because I had been talking endlessly and he tired of the noise. I normally go about my chores or sit and watch TV while I am wearing it. I have a special gag that he made me out of a dog toy "the doggy kong" I think it was called. It has a hole all the way through it so I can breath and drool very well. He gave it to me for easter I think it was. I know when he brings it out that I am going to be silence for a hot minute. I don't ever have the choice to remove it, he has two rings that meet behind my head and he uses a lock to close them together.

Thank you for letting me know. Now I know I wasn't treated unfairly. But justly for what I had done. It is still an annoyance though. As for goig without supper? How do you do it? I am not one for eating, and I aviod it at all costs, but unfortunately for me, I need to eat or I would have some major problems. I am glad Master respects my need for food, no matter how much I don't like eating, and for making no food a punishment. In fact since I don't like eating, he will actually force me to eat when I am bad.

Fileboom Premium Account

olinda

I could stand to miss a few meals believe me, so it wasn't a big deal. I would do it a lot more if I could but my owner has a thing about he family table so we all sit together. We eat a huge breakfast every morning and a decent lunch, and we try to keep dinner's small anyway. My owner takes great care of me. If I had a need to eat he would never allow me to miss a meal.
For my owner and myself our thing is control and submission. When my owner tells me to do something I like submitting to whatever his command is. And in our case he doesn't have to have a reason to put me in a gag, except that is what he desires. now if I told him I had a cold or had some other reason he doesn't always do whatever it may be, unless it is a punishment then I know to keep my mouth shut and accept my just rewards as he says. It really is a great way to live.

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

I could stand to miss a few meals believe me, so it wasn't a big deal. I would do it a lot more if I could but my owner has a thing about he family table so we all sit together. We eat a huge breakfast every morning and a decent lunch, and we try to keep dinner's small anyway. My owner takes great care of me. If I had a need to eat he would never allow me to miss a meal.
For my owner and myself our thing is control and submission. When my owner tells me to do something I like submitting to whatever his command is. And in our case he doesn't have to have a reason to put me in a gag, except that is what he desires. now if I told him I had a cold or had some other reason he doesn't always do whatever it may be, unless it is a punishment then I know to keep my mouth shut and accept my just rewards as he says. It really is a great way to live.
Yeah Not all punishments are that bad though. I discovered that the other day. Sometimes I think I say too much, so I will let that end.

Must be nice that you don't have to worry about missing meals. I wish I could.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.