So how many of you all

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Prissy, Nov 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prissy

Prissy Member

Have either told a sub to leave a gag on until bedtime, even though you allowed them complete freedom elsewhere, or been a sub in that position?

I know I have, and I am unsure as to why I can't remove it. But I also know that if I do. I am not going to go there.

I thnk everyone already knows what was going to be said.

2. olinda

olinda New Member

This is something my owner does a lot, when our children are not home, I have cooked and served him wearing a gag. I have sat at the table with him while he eats watching him with the gag in place, and I got no dinner that day because I had been talking endlessly and he tired of the noise. I normally go about my chores or sit and watch TV while I am wearing it. I have a special gag that he made me out of a dog toy "the doggy kong" I think it was called. It has a hole all the way through it so I can breath and drool very well. He gave it to me for easter I think it was. I know when he brings it out that I am going to be silence for a hot minute. I don't ever have the choice to remove it, he has two rings that meet behind my head and he uses a lock to close them together.

3. Prissy

Prissy Member

Thank you for letting me know. Now I know I wasn't treated unfairly. But justly for what I had done. It is still an annoyance though. As for goig without supper? How do you do it? I am not one for eating, and I aviod it at all costs, but unfortunately for me, I need to eat or I would have some major problems. I am glad Master respects my need for food, no matter how much I don't like eating, and for making no food a punishment. In fact since I don't like eating, he will actually force me to eat when I am bad.

4. olinda

olinda New Member

I could stand to miss a few meals believe me, so it wasn't a big deal. I would do it a lot more if I could but my owner has a thing about he family table so we all sit together. We eat a huge breakfast every morning and a decent lunch, and we try to keep dinner's small anyway. My owner takes great care of me. If I had a need to eat he would never allow me to miss a meal.
    For my owner and myself our thing is control and submission. When my owner tells me to do something I like submitting to whatever his command is. And in our case he doesn't have to have a reason to put me in a gag, except that is what he desires. now if I told him I had a cold or had some other reason he doesn't always do whatever it may be, unless it is a punishment then I know to keep my mouth shut and accept my just rewards as he says. It really is a great way to live.

5. Prissy

Prissy Member

Yeah Not all punishments are that bad though. I discovered that the other day. Sometimes I think I say too much, so I will let that end.

Must be nice that you don't have to worry about missing meals. I wish I could.

6. olinda

olinda New Member

yes some punishments are yummy... We all have our demons, mine is my skin that because of the cold is itching me to death. My owner has threaten to tie socks on to my hands. which just sounds too cruel to me.

7. Prissy

Prissy Member

I can't says I blame you for finding that cruel. Ask him if he can warm you up so you are not itchy, before he does something like that.

8. olinda

olinda New Member

LOL I dont think we would ever get to the socks he he he...

9. Prissy

Prissy Member

But if he did, you would be in a wonky situation

10. Fire_burns

Fire_burns New Member

Just thought I would add my two bits here punishment and obedience is worked out between master and a sub if your absolutely set against something, or have a problem talk to your master. Other subs and slaves will only tell you what has worked for them which changes with the sub and the master.

11. Prissy

Prissy Member

I am appreciative of your answer, but my question was more asking if anyone else had been in that scenario, and to see how it worked out. I found my Jaw was not working well the next day. And I have learned that not all Masters are that giving.

12. olinda

olinda New Member

I have had that problem with my jaw too, I have found a Hot compress to the jaw helps lots.

13. Prissy

Prissy Member

A hot compress? Never thought of that, I will have to try it sometime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.