BDSM Sneaky German

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

d33f4b29656d8f4add6160f6b46b2f90.jpg

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Beautiful German Yvette asked to rent a room at our home for a week. On the day the money was due Yvette decided to make a quick exit without paying. She tiptoes out of the room and makes her way to the door colliding into my husband. She strong arms the German woman grabbing her with a choke hold crushing her arms together behind her back. Yvette begs and says she will send the money and I take her purse but there's nothng inside it. We're friends she pleads. We have no friends when it comes to money. Jim shoves her down into a chair holding her tightly while I strip the poor thing of her clothes leaving her completely naked. I straddle the bitch shoving my tits into her mouth and she bites me strugging furiously cursing us in her native tongue. I continue to fondle and grope her ripe body while Jim shoves her elbows together and massively binds her arms from elboows to wrists. The ropes dig into her flesh and her arms go numb. I move behind the chair and wrap my arm around her throat holding her so that Jim can bind her legs. He wraps her legs cinching each wrap painfully from her thighs down to her muscular calves finishing with crossed ankles. Yvette begs nooooooooo she cries as her arms turn purple. We tell her a photographer is coming to take pictures of her naked body tightly bound in distress and she spits at me! Enough of you missy. I manhandle her small tits and her long neck and my husband adds more rope - a nice chest harness so that her tits pop and more and more rope securing her down onto the chair. I grab her naked pussy while Jim shoves a huge ballgag deeply into her mouth and off we go. Alone Yvette moans and struggles in the chair but the ropes are so painfully tied that every movement is excruciating for her. After some time the photographer enters and without talking to her he begins to take pictures. He removes her gag and while she continues to sob and protest. He regags her and adds duct tape around her head silencing her sobs and crying. The photographer snaps a few more images and leaves Yvette struggling and crying like a baby.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 472.5 MB