Smoking Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

MistressWren>>

There are headharnesses with gags that are formed as ashtrays that you can buy. It is a very exciting sight to see a slave kneeling before you, while you have degraded him to being merely an object for containing your cigarettewastes...

You may also use his mouth directly as an ashtray as described by licker4450. Just tell him to use his saliva first so that he would keep sinking it and getting involuntarily burned.

Or...what I personally find mostly exciting...burn him...you can either move the burning cigarette very close to his skin without touching him. This will still burn him...you can put out your cigarettebud on him (this will leave permanent scarring though...be warned)...or you can mindfuck him a little. Tie him up securely, pull down his foreskin and move as though determined to burn him directly on the cockhead. Then laugh at him and say that you want him screaming blindly for this...blindfold him and pull back the foreskin yet again, only this time you grab an icecube and slide it over the head. ...watch him shiver in terror and jump in surprise ;) I find that kind of game quite amusing, especially since my sub fully knows that I have no quarrels about burning him.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.