SMOKING FETISH - Girls & Cigarettes :)

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

postello77

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Tanner Mayes’ name should be Tanner Amazing. She never stopped smoking on camera, off camera and man was she a horny little thing. She got out of control on the flight here to shoot with us, she tried to make out with a cop in the airport, myself and a gas station convenience store worker within 30 minutes of being here in what she called Cincinnati (we’re in CT). Can I tell this story? She made me break rules for myself and I let her break rules all over the place. Anyway, before I say too much (too late)… Tanner loves to slam and tried to wear me down on and off camera. Not happening though… bring it Tanner. She made me love it & she did too (a lot!), in this, her first video “Never Enough†for DL.

File Size : 341 Mb
Resolution : 720 x 404
Duration : 00:28:42

DOWNLOAD Smoking Fetish Videos
Smok.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

postello77

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

We have more Seven for you! This is a second shoot she did for us and she smoked better in this one. The lighting in this shoot is definitely very cool. Seven has a very cute face with nice big lips and a playful attitude that goes a long way to raw you to her. She even gave us a flash in this one. I definitely enjoyed Seven and many of you seem to too.

File Size : 594 Mb
Resolution : 660 x 440
Duration : 00:49:43

DOWNLOAD Smoking Fetish Videos
27_Smok.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account