SMOKING FETISH - Girls & Cigarettes :)

postello77

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sandy Fox

“Who to Hire?†is the name of the newest vid on DL. Gianna Love & Sandy Fox both want to be the new set designer and they want it bad. So they turn on the charms and turn on J Vincent too (bet they’ll turn you on!) as the girls smoke up the DL set with their naughty intentions (but one naughtier than the other actually). So will JV’s day dreams may become a reality or will he have to wait and see who takes the old bull by the horn… or swallows his… I mean her pride in order to land this position? Will JV find the new set designer Draggin’ Ladies so desperately desires? Thanks God there’s no shortage of naughty girls and thank him… or her too for Gianna Love & Sandy Fox!

File Size : 470 Mb
Resolution : 720 x 404
Duration : 00:39:06

DOWNLOAD Smoking Fetish Videos
25_Smok.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

postello77

Pippi

Pippi came to us from CT believe it or not though she’s obviously not from here. She knew models from LA we’d work with so I think she at least lived there at one time. Now she was straight out of a Sex Pistol’s type scene 29 years too late but nobody told her. She is the truest Betty Paige fan (at least she seems to be). Smokes like a there’s nothing to it. She and her video speak for themselves.

File Size : 375 Mb
Resolution : 660 x 440
Duration : 00:31:14

26_Smok.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

postello77

Seven

We have more Seven for you! This is a second shoot she did for us and she smoked better in this one. The lighting in this shoot is definitely very cool. Seven has a very cute face with nice big lips and a playful attitude that goes a long way to raw you to her. She even gave us a flash in this one. I definitely enjoyed Seven and many of you seem to too.

File Size : 594 Mb
Resolution : 660 x 440
Duration : 00:49:43

27_Smok.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

postello77

Ariana Fox

Ariana Fox slips through an open door, into our studio and onto the DL set (in this; her self-professed “Smoking Fetish†debut). She soon confronts the mighty J Vincent (ummm that’s me guys). She had just been fired by my wife for revealing (accidently all be it) who the flame was behind her new found smoking habit and Ariana was up for settling the score. We both scored! The Smoking Fetish World scored for Heaven’s sake! Watch Ariana show you what a naughty smoking babe is all about, in: â€From Fired to a Flameâ€.

Resolution: 720 x 404
Time: 38 min
Size: 451 MB

28_Smok.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

postello77

Breeana Leer

Breeana Leer is such a pretty girl, f#*king stunning face! Like a very naughty Laura Lee (and that’s naughty). Funny they both love asian guys and both flirted with my advances (no I’m not asian). She was a pain in my ass off camera as she left me high and dry in NYC (Thanks Bree). Maybe I gave her a pain in her ass too (and hopefully I did on camera). Breeana loved her career choice and made me love mine too. While this Dragginladies scene “Feed Me Twice†is low on story it is high on pu$*y rockin’. This girl can throw a hot look, smoke like a champ & rock and roll with the best of ‘em .

Time: 39 min
Size: 466 MB

29_Smok.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

postello77

Scarlett Luv

Hey folks! Scarlett Luv is debuting on video here at the mighty DL in “I can do Thisâ€! Sweet on the surface, but she even see’s the naughty girl in herself right in the mirror. From a PA to a DL in her imagination or is it? So much sex appeal, a natural French inhale, wicked powerful lungs and smoldering attitude will get you there as she gets herself there again and again. She’s a wow, a holy cow and how!

Time: 39 min
Size: 462 MB

30_Smok.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

postello77

53732738319385441718.jpg

file size: 102mb