SMOKING FETISH - Girls & Cigarettes :)

postello77

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Tanner Mayes

Tanner Mayes’ name should be Tanner Amazing. She never stopped smoking on camera, off camera and man was she a horny little thing. She got out of control on the flight here to shoot with us, she tried to make out with a cop in the airport, myself and a gas station convenience store worker within 30 minutes of being here in what she called Cincinnati (we’re in CT). Can I tell this story? She made me break rules for myself and I let her break rules all over the place. Anyway, before I say too much (too late)… Tanner loves to slam and tried to wear me down on and off camera. Not happening though… bring it Tanner. She made me love it & she did too (a lot!), in this, her first video “Never Enough†for DL.

File Size : 341 Mb
Resolution : 720 x 404
Duration : 00:28:42

DOWNLOAD Smoking Fetish Videos
15_Smok.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

postello77

Jayna Oso

What can I say that doesn't sound over the top. Well Jayna was over the top even when she was on the bottom or on all fours. Awesome! Jayna smokes very well and has an insatiable appetite for smoking sex. She loves to please who she's with and can play it up while smoking so very well (by play it up don't think I mean acting). She was really into it and it shows. You can't say you've seen a smoking sex scene like this everyday but boy do I wish I could!

File Size : 320 Mb
Resolution : 660 x 440
Duration : 00:26:47

16_Smok.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

postello77

Nikita Love

Nikita, such a naughty girl! You saw how nasty she got in the first video, now she puts out harder to peg the smoking/slut meter while you watch! The girl loved to smoke and fuck! The blonde hair and nice t*ts made her a pleasure ride, in fact, like the song says, “baby, you were born to ride!â€

File Size : 245 Mb
Duration : 00:20:25

17_Smok.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

postello77

Tia Tanaka

DL goes witha theme video and it's scary as h*ll! OK, OK so it's not scary but we all thought it was pretty cool here at DL! We may do another in the same vampiress vein in the future (pun intended). Tia isn't a bad little actress, though we may hold off submitting her work to the academy just yet. Tia gets better with the smoking as the shoot goes on so don't judge her on the first couple inhales. It's a win/win whether you decide to takes Tia's tricks or treats. Anyway, Happy Halloween!

File Size : 236 Mb
Duration : 00:19:35

18_Smok.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

postello77

Allie Ray

Allie's back... and she's badder than ever! Great IRL smoking as well as other bad behavior. In this video Ms. Ray gets in trouble with her Parole Officer and has to think of something quick to keep her ass out of the klink. Allie huffs and puffs and blows her Parole Officer as well other things. All ends well as Allie cums away with only a slap on the ass, a mouth full of smoke... oh and some cum too!

File Size : 298 Mb
Duration : 00:24:40

19_Smok.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

postello77

Candygirl

As CandyGirl gambles all her chips in her first DL vid (or adult scene of any kind) she finally takes J Vincent up on the offer to start smoking and start showing that naughty side. So she can't temp the dealer in this one but temptation will find you in the CandyGirl cross-hairs as she shows JV and DL fans why she's a safe bet... to get your rocks off in "The Winning Hand".

File Size : 402 Mb
Duration : 00:33:24

20_Smok.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

postello77

Jayna Oso

Oh so you wanted Jayna back? Yea I hadda say that. Well she’s back and in great smokin’ form. With a sexy mouth that could smoke like so few others and a p*ss that had a fire all its own this lady came back to show me how it was done again. You gotta love her with those juicy lips that just had to have her oral fixation satisfied in at least two… better make that at least three ways (you do the math).

File Size : 296 Mb
Duration : 00:24:32

22_Smok.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

postello77

Kelle Marie

We haven’t done much MILF stuff on the site to date… enter Kelle Marie. This British Bombshell smoked like a friggin’ chimney and it didn’t even stop off camera. Well, we all have our talents it seems. Self-proclaimed Runner up Penthouse Pet of the Year; 2003, Kelle was really a pretty smart cookie and I had fun doing the interview with her too but I don’t remember much of what was said (it’s all too foggy at this point or ummm… maybe just too smoky).

File Size : 323 Mb
Duration : 00:26:50

24_Smok.rar

Fileboom Premium Account