Smallest

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by Smallest, Sep 29, 2011.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I finally decided to get out of the 17th century and show my ankles

Attached Files:

2. Tallest

Tallest New Member

Here's a few shots from a personal shoot we did, no nudes. No real bondage in these ones, either, just a couple shots we liked enough to share.

Attached Files:

3. Knots

Knots Member

Cute ^^

4. Tallest

Tallest New Member

I'm a little disappointed that the ankle chains didn't bruise, though we use the same one on her wrists so it's probably for the best.

5. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

They did bruise...
    I don't think they'll show on camera though

6. master jey

master jey Moderator

Looking good :)

7. It comes nicely across on camera.. Each individual link's mark looks very stunning! Delightful pics!

8. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Now, days later, I can feel them but not really see. But like he said, since my wrists would match it's probably for the best

9. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I got Tall a new crop for christmas, it was a lot more bruisy than we expected (a week later, I'm still purple).

http://flpics0.a.ssl.fastly.net/1155/1155881/0004b4cc-9dac-5c3c-499a-ce2d05fa7d63_720.jpg

My legs look strangely not-fitted to my body, but that's beside the point.

10. That is the fin behind new toys.. The unknown of the outcome! Very impressive!

11. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

It was a lot worse/better than I expected. But the one above my breast (you can't see it so well in this one) hit my sternum and knocked the wind out of me. That was the worst-worst thing, although my leg was the worst/best hit, I think.

I don't even remember all the ones on me though. I wish we'd recorded it.

12. Hindsight better then foresight, lol...

I can imagine the sternum shot being a bit of a memory jog to say the least!

13. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Me and sir, and me with an Fdomme friend of mine (the one who invited us). There are more on my fetlife.

Attached Files:

14. Very nice!

15. hatter1000000

hatter1000000 New Member

Fantastic pictures - thanks for posting

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM