Sleeping in bondage

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by RS1981, Jul 30, 2011.

1. RS1981

RS1981 Member

I'm planning to have my pet sleep in some kind of bondage, for fun and to remind her of her place. I'm planning on something light for now, that she can get out of even when I'm not around, but still give her a feeling of restriction, and that won't cause any potentially dangerous scenario. Does anyone have any ideas? I've considered cuffs, but any other ideas are welcomed.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. tarthrin

tarthrin New Member

You can get the velcro kind, they are pretty secure, but relatively easy to get out of.

3. Nuka

Nuka Member

Lay her in a sleeping bag, do it up all the way leaving the top open, her arms and legs will obviously be inside and she won't be able to move freely but she will be able to get out if she has to.

4. Sally

Sally Member

I think i would like to get tied up at night. You can do the old fasjon safe bed thing. Armes and legs to the side, like they did whit crazy ppl before.

5. I been tied during the night, but it was metal cuffs with a 3ft chain. I could rach my nightstand and phone for emergencies. It wasn't very restricting, but enough for me. I knew I couldn't go anywhere or do much.

Velcro cuffs are a great place to start. Always keep water near by too.

6. master jey

master jey Moderator

Vacbed or sleepsack but you'll have to be around

7. TerribleT

TerribleT Member

Chastity belt, maybe.
    You can't leave her helpless for safety reasons and anything else isn't really bondage.
    What ever I say is completely subjective, BTW.

8. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Terrible raises a basic point about bondage. You never leave alone a sub who is truly immobilized in bondage. The dom must always be right there, or else the sub must be able to get out fairly quickly, for example in the case of a fire. It is possible to sleep in a hogtie, for example, assuming that the dom is there and can be awoken in case of need.

9. I'm too scared to be left alone. Awake in the next room with the door open is fine with me. Blindfolded is great for sleeping too. Waking up and not knowing if its daylight or not is a scary, but good feeling. Gagged overnight is never a good idea in my opinion.

Even if they are right there sleeping its best to know how well they sleep. If he/she sleeps like a rock and can't be woke easy it may be a good idea to find an easier way like a dogs squeak toy tied to your wrist or something like that. I've been with a heavy sleeper and that's not fun. Haha

10. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Being left alone in strict bondage is a no-no. That's how most of the bdsm fatalities occur.

11. RS1981

RS1981 Member

Good point about the strict bondage danger, but that's not what I'm going for because I'm aware of the risks. The velcro cuffs idea sounds good, it's easy enough to get out of in case of an emergency. I'm not looking for true bondage right now, just the sensation of it.

12. I'm different. I like knowing there is no escape. Handcuffs are metal and when I'm in them I know I'm not getting out of them. Its not as good for me to know I can escape.

Sleeping in bondage is awesome though. I always had a 3foot chain to the headboard so I could stand up and reach the nightstand. I knew I wasn't going anywhere and I could reach a phone and water.

Always wanted to be tied loosely spreadeagle to sleep, but haven't yet.