Slave Bootcamp

slavemarky

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello A/all,
i am in a long distance relationship with a my Domme. She has been training me slowly and letting me get use to being owned in a TPE relationship. She is strict and really controls me. Punishments like cold showers for a week and icy/hot on freshly shaven balls have really help put me in line. We are working towards the day that we can be together full time. :)

She said that when we are together my training will really start. Her father was a military drill srg and She planning a "Bootcamp" for me. She said it will be 3 months of hell. Very intense physical and mentail training. Being woken up at dawn for drills, exersices and chorse and every second will be planned by Her. i will be in chastity for this period. i am nervous but really excited.

i would like to hear from others who have been through something like this.

and what chastity device would work well to wear while exersicing?

mark

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

slavemarky

Whoah, that sounds like a combination of the greatest and worst thing ever for me... I love the whole idea except for the excercise :D I'm the laziest guy on the planet when it comes to physical movement.

But yes, make sure you keep us up to date on how it goes! Will you be wearing a collar during that time too, may I ask?

i am lazy too but that is being trained out of me. Being a slave and being lazy don't seem to go well together.

mark

Fileboom Premium Account

slavemarky

slavemarky

i am lazy

Fair enough, especially in a 27/4 relationship.

Yeah, i am a little afraid because left to my own free will i like to sit on my ass. But this training is designed i feel to strip all my individuality and personal preferences away. i am sure i will be in tear during most of it and i learn to become different and think different. my hope is my laziness will go away during this training and it will become second nature to always be working, serving and exercising.

mark

Fileboom Premium Account