simulated promiscuity

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by kinki_nikki, Oct 4, 2009.

1. kinki_nikki

kinki_nikki New Member

hey guys! a sweet male heterosexual friend of mine and his so have been exploring their kinky sides. a fantasy of hers is to be used by a group of strangers but they're both strictly monogamous.

he's asked me for suggestions of ways to simulate group sex with just the two of them. suggestions?
  2. Recently did a similar thing outdoors with OLP.
    Basically [imo] you need restraint and sensory deprivation first off, then use different clothing, gloves, [rough and smooth], bare hands, different angles of touch moving around very quietly. Some of the 'guys' could be gentle while 'others' could be rough. If they wanted to take it further, maybe a selection of different sized strap ons/dildos. I think you can get some that 'squirt'. All this would be a surprise of course.
  3. kinki_nikki

kinki_nikki New Member

that's a cool idea; sensory deprivation is important. i'd be interested to hear olp's perspective as the sub. did she hear you "walk away" or was it pretty clear she wasn't actually getting molested by strangers ?

does anyone have any good recipies for realistic or tasty artificial cum? i know of a complex one involving pasteurised egg white, and an easy one with just natural yoghurt, water, and salt. any more?

About halfway down this page :)
  5. kinki_nikki

kinki_nikki New Member

that sounded pretty hot... do you think you might have been comfortable going further...? how about the artificial cum... any ideas?
  6. At that particular time, no, I don't think I could have gone any further :(

As for artificial cum, I don't know, you'd have to do a Google search or something. But I know you can definitely get dildos and strap ons that do cum :)