Simple bondage for sex?

RipleyCadence

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm new to bondage, and my girlfriend really wants to be tied up while we have sex. I checked out both the knotty boys site and twistedmonk, and while they show how to do lots of knots and basic ties, I'm having trouble imagining how I want it to play out in terms of bondage + sex. The only real position I can think of is having two column ties to bind each wrist to each ankle. If anyone has any other simple ideas (remember, I'm still a beginner!) I would appreciate it. Thanks!

P.S. My bed does not have any posts to secure rope to.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

GreyMac

Go on over the edge and tie to the legs of the bed (if you have any). Or pass the ropes under the mattress beforehand so that the ends are available when you're ready for them. Spread eagle is a great start both in terms of helplessness and sex.

Another position is to bring her ankles up until her heels touch the back of her thighs and multi-wrap a rope around the ankle and thigh together then do the other ankle/thigh. Hands can be added at that point either inside the thighs or outside. Arms outside the legs make it much easier to roll her over or move her around. Arms inside the thighs makes her totally accessable for sex and is a more open and vulnerable position. Hands can also be secured behind the back or use the under the mattress trick.

Yet another is to go to Target/Walmart/Hardware store and get an over-the-door hangar (The kind you'd use to keep a bathrobe on) Ask your GF, she'll know what they look like if you don't. This is a simple way to tie her hands over her head in a standing position. Go to the Budget BDSM thread on this site for ideas on spreader bars (a piece of thick wooden broom handle with eye-screws in the ends) so you can secure her ankles in either sitting, standing or prone positions.

You should also find some great uses for some other common household items in that thread. We have some very creative people, here ;>)

Hope this helps you get started.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

I'd have to agree with Grey, being tied up spread eagle is very vulnerable and will be enjoyable for her. Do a little research on the ties though, if you tie her spread eagle, make sure the pressure point is divided onto two parts of each leg. I had two points of pressure and it stills hurts enough to enjoy. Also, do the same thing with her hands, I recommend tying them together so you can pull her down and take her somewhere rather than retying. But make sure you tie them together then wrap the rope around between her wrists so when she struggles or pulls, it tightens but isn't super painful. Good luck and happy tying!

Fileboom Premium Account