silk square scarves

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

You're looking in the right place here, though I wouldn't consider it 'so' perverted. Perhaps you're just not finding the right women? But just a heads-up that silk can be dangerous- it tightens up, especially if wet/sweaty, but even if not, and can restrict bloodflow. You'd be better to go with some nylon diamond-weave rope (cheap at any hardware store), police cuffs, or even other scarves (although scarves as a whole are less safe- silk is just the worst).

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Smallest

Silk is more dangerous than most of what you listed, and just as dangerous as other scarves. It has nothing to do with quality of material. I suggest using a proper rope or cuff, and using the silk for sensation play, blindfolding, etc. Good luck in finding a lady though.

ETA- There are ties and ropes made of nylon that feel 99% like silk, and I imagine there are scarves like that as well. They're less likely to shrink or slip.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

silkysimon

smallest , i dont want to use rope or cuff , i may as well use barb wire as it will have the same effect ! silk scarves are perfectly safe if the correct type of material is used and the person tying knows what they are doing , your comment about nothing to do with the quality of material shows you have not much knowledge of tying with cheap silk or polyester type materials as it makes a hell of a lot of differance , i have been tied for 4 hours on end , with no marks whatsoever and no chance of escape and bows were used for quick release , please becareful what you advising , i know better but others may not . the cheap thin silk is the type that cuts into skin and tightens up whilst struggling , i know you are trying to help and i am not digging at you , i do know what i am talking about regarding silk/ satin scarves its not a new phase i am going through ;)

Fileboom Premium Account