Silent Commands

sluttysub

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm just curious, how many doms use silent commands in certain situations? Or are they always verbal commands?

My husband doesn't quite consider himself a dom yet, but we are definitely progressing in the bedroom. He doesn't doesn't give me verbal commands, they are always silent, but undeniably still commands. For instance, sitting on the edge of the bed, waving a hand over his hard dick and giving me a certain look. It's not really a look I've seen before this started, I swear, his eyes pierce me! Or he'll forcibly move me into the position he wants. Like the other night, I got ahead of myself in the shower and dropped to my knees to suck him without his 'command', he pulled me back up to a standing position by my nipples, giving me a hard look and then turned me, pushed me roughly down so that I was bent over and proceded to spank me (best one yet, btw :D ).

I'm just wondering how many doms use this technique? Is this him getting his feet wet and getting a feel for the new role? Either way, I'm loving it. The look alone can get me wet. ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account