shouldn't be this nervous

S

Swinzey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey guys been a while and forgot my login details so gotta post here.

Some background, 6 months ago got out of a 4 1/2 year relationship, a bit kinky but not to the level I was after. I have not been with anyone since.

recently met a woman who is absolutely stunning, personality is well just a female version of me. We havnt met yet but through conversing she admitted her submissive tendancies and desires, and I fessed up to what I really wanted out of our interactions, needless to say were spaghetti and meatballs.

My concerns lie with experience, I dont believe ive earnt the title of Dom yet, she is far more experienced than me and the the toybox she had well exceeded my imagination and possibly limitations. I have explained my position to her and agreed to take It slow while ive still got my training wheels on.

Being the top I just dont want to get in there sweating from nerves. anything I can do to relax the situation a bit? Do not want to f@#k up this opportunity or not live up to expectation. Any tips tactics or advice would not go astray.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It's important to realize that most subs are going to give you a lot of leeway. If you act like a dom (that is, you act confident and give clear instructions) most subs will fall in line and obey (the exception are the subs who want to be conquered somehow; they're resist and make you earn it). So tell her that you're a little out of practice, and that you need her to be really obedient for your first session. Once you get back into it, you'll probably find your confidence growing.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account